Update On Power/Phone Outage - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-17-2008, 12:50 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well last night on the way home Dh called me from..........wait for it...........our HOUSE PHONE!!!!!!!!!

Logan is also feeling better. I think we may have a tooth here in the next few days bc the pain and the chewing are becoming more frequent, and the pain seems to also be getting a little bit more intense.

The status of the power is UNK for where we are living. The location in the county that we live in is really close to two other county lines. So that could mean that we could be coming off of any of the three power lines. The county that we actually live in the power should be up on later then 12am Sunday. The other two counties power should be up anytime between 3pm today and Friday by 10pm. I am kind of hoping that our power comes from the county that will have power by today.

All in all I have been feeling a little better about the situation. We have plently of water, we have 6 rechargeable battery operated lanterns, and also a battery operated radio that is fablous. We went and refilled our propayne(sp) tank for our grille. Thank god for this grille. It has a big cooking area and also a burner. The last two nights I have accomplished making hamberger helper (Sloppy Joe AWESOME you have to try it) steaks(normal I know) and also some brocoli and chedder cheese noodles.

Well that is all for now. I hope that next time I update you guys, I will have power! I also want to thank you all for your thoughts and well wishes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 09-17-2008, 12:54 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
i'm glad that you got your phone service back!! Hopefully your power won't be off much longer!
#3 of 5 Old 09-17-2008, 02:21 PM

Likes Earned: 0

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Proud mom of two fabulous kids:
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06

#4 of 5 Old 09-17-2008, 06:50 PM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
I hope your power is restored quickly.

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#5 of 5 Old 09-23-2008, 09:54 PM

Likes Earned: 22
Yah for the phone! Is your power back on yet?

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in