#1 of 1 Old 04-03-2019, 01:42 AM - Thead Starter
ylq

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
In my memory, this

In my memory, this is the time when the villagers are burning fire, and households are smoking and busy cooking. Stop at the village head, I found it on the top of the row of rows, I wanted to see the smoke, but I didn't see it. The village that gave birth to me, for hundreds of years, smoked more or less, never interrupted. I remembered that my home had a bellows for combustion. When I was cooking, the sound of the bellows and the bellows came out from various families to form a chorus. Along with this, a smoky smog of smoke swelled from the chimneys of the roofs and floated out, forming a mass that enveloped the village. My little friends in the village came back from school every evening, first standing on the hill behind the village, overlooking the smoke, pointing, looking, shouting, this is the family, it is the family, then They screamed "Eating, eating," and ran to the village. Later, after I went out to study, I lived in the city, but the smoke of my hometown always lingered in my mind. Now when I return to my hometown, when I am cooking, I am not surprised by the smoke. I am surprised. I groaned and walked to the village. I saw the original muddy roadway and turned into a cement road. Plants and green trees were planted on both sides of the road. Sixty-year-old brother, wearing orange overalls, waiting for my arrival. Big Brother told me that in the past few years, the village has engaged in ecological civilization and environmental sanitation construction. I also hired me to be a cleaning staff in the village. I have a monthly salary. The village has become almost the same as the change in the village. I really want to Unexpected. What surprised me a lot was that the Chai He Yuan, in front of the house in memory Cigarette Cartons For Cheap, became a small garden. As a farmer, firewood and food are equally important. It is difficult for a clever woman to have no rice, but without firewood, it is impossible to make a meal. Therefore, starting from the ancestors, there is a garden in front of or behind the house to reserve firewood. In times of difficult life, not only food is tight, but also the firewood for cooking is also in short supply Newport Cigarette Price. On the Sunday after the autumn, my friends and I picked up the bamboo rafters, carried the waxy scorpions, and turned around the gully around the village to smash the poor weeds, leaves and other things that could be burned to replenish the home. The shortage of firewood. My father was dragged down by the nickname. He made a big scorpion with a width of three meters and a length of five meters. In the winter leisure season, every day, wearing stars and wearing moons, pedaling frost flowers, bending over the back, like the old yellow cattle pulling the plow, pulling With a big scorpion, combing back and forth the bare wilderness, dragging back the almost invisible hay and the roots of the grass to keep the family burning for cooking. However, this ancestral firewood garden and firewood disappeared Wholesale Cigarettes Free Shipping, how to do cooking and cooking? Seeing my surprised expression, Big Brother explained that now every household has used natural gas, and cooking wood is already the old yellow calendar. I don��t see the mystery of the rising smoke, I��m going to get rid of it. I��m excited to go home soon, and your nephew is ready to cook. Listening to the greeting of my eldest brother, I speeded up my pace, and the familiar figure of my nephew immediately came to my mind. When the nephew and his brother got married, they shared the sick mother and shared the sick mother. Everyday morning, noon, evening, the scorpion put on a worn gray big scorpion, covered with a headscarf, lit the firewood in the stove, pulled the bellows, cooked for the family. The rice was cooked, the scorpion was covered It was covered with dust and became a big flower face. In the rainy weather, the firewood was wet, and there was only smoke in the stove, no fire Free Carton Of Newport Cigarettes, no smoke, no full charge, and a full house, and the family coughed. It��s easy to cook, and the face of the scorpion is full of tears. When I got to the door, I saw the big cockroach Cigarette Wholesale Prices, I saw that she was wearing new clothes, clean and radiant, it was not the original in my mind. Daxie explained that every household has used natural gas, and this group of women has been liberated from the fire. When I entered the house, the milky white floor tiles were spacious and bright. After many years, the stove was gone, replaced by a special kitchen with ceramic tiles, using modern natural gas stoves, clean and hygienic, no longer smoked. In the evening, I boarded my childhood. With the students pointing to the smoke of the hill, looking into the sky, there is no smog over the village, blue washed, clean and beautiful, hometown has entered a new era of civilized life. Smoke, far away, leaving a piece Blue sky.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page