What's on your Thanksgiving Menu? - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews

What's on your Thanksgiving Menu?

User Tag List

dinapooh2's Avatar dinapooh2
04:33 PM 11-22-2006
What's on the menu?
dinapooh2's Avatar dinapooh2
04:34 PM 11-22-2006
We are having pork roast, mashed potatoes, corn, lima beans, and salad. And something with sweet potatoes.
Jen's Avatar Jen
05:13 PM 11-22-2006
Boston Market turkey medallions
homemade dressing (that is a MUST)
and a bottle of rum

The girls are going to jasons today til Sunday because I was just not in the mood for thanksgiving this year. This is the week that things came to my attention.

Oh, and I am planning on going to Cracker Barrel with a couple of friends tomorrow night for our official tgiving dinner,
marylunn20's Avatar marylunn20
05:24 PM 11-22-2006
turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, candied yams, mac. salad, stuffing, and pistachio pudding!!
BeccaSueBoo's Avatar BeccaSueBoo
05:44 PM 11-22-2006
Ham, creamed taters, green beans, homemade dressing, apple flautas and vanilla ice cream.
ryann2's Avatar ryann2
11:11 PM 11-22-2006
Turkey, GF cornbread stuffing, gravy, broccoli casserole, green beans, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, rolls, pumpkin cheesecake, chocolate cake, apple/cranberry pie.
Shona's Avatar Shona
02:54 AM 11-23-2006
I am suddenly thinking, that maybe.. we over did it, LOL

Turkey
Sweet potatoes
Corn
Green beans
Sausage Balls
Scalloped potatotes
Crock pot mac and cheese
Mashed potatoes
deviled eggs ( I Really think that's not spelled right... )
Gravy
home made dressing ( stuffing whatever you call it)
Brie and acagio (sp) cheese fondu with acaggio bread
Cranberry .. stuff my mom makes. ( ew)
Canned cranberry sauce
Rolls
egg nog
Pumkpin pie
Martha Washington Candy ( basically peanut butter, powdered sugar and evaporated milk and vanilla )
Grace's Avatar Grace
04:16 AM 11-23-2006
We are having turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, homemade stuffing, Indian corn casserole,green beans and pumpkin pie. Ive been cooking since Monday.
DQKaren's Avatar DQKaren
10:17 AM 11-23-2006
Whatever the MIL cooks.
teacherinct
07:40 PM 11-23-2006
turkey, mashed potatoes, turnips, candied sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, creamed onions (yuck), stuffing, rolls and my aunt's homemade pies--apple, apple crumb, pumpkin, chocolate cream and key lime. We had it here at my house but my aunt came and helped me.

I'm exhausted and stuffed.
Seabeacon's Avatar Seabeacon
10:32 AM 11-18-2007
We only have four people so we are having turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, croissants and pumpkin pie. This is only the second time I've cooked dinner on Thanksgiving, and the first time was a disaster, so PRAY FOR ME!
Elaine's Avatar Elaine
11:17 AM 11-18-2007
I'm going to Shane's parents' house for Thanksgiving so I'm making pies and the rest will be surprise.
Becky's Avatar Becky
11:18 AM 11-18-2007
This year me and the kids are going to Wayne's parents. I only have to bring green bean casserole, and pumpkin dump cake. But I am bringing pumpkin roll and snacks like a shrimp cheese ball and crakers also!
StevesSweetie's Avatar StevesSweetie
02:38 PM 11-19-2007
It is just Steve and I this year. We are having turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, maybe some corn, apple pie and pumpkin pie. Haven't had much time to think about it lately but that is what I have on our menu for now.
dijuva
04:54 PM 11-19-2007
Turkey
mashed potatoes
gravey
ham
corn
green beans
mushrooms
carrots
stuffing
pumpkin pie
and my favorite of all Cheesecake!
Jen's Avatar Jen
07:41 PM 11-19-2007
This is kinda funny....
I opened this thinking it was a new post but its the one from last year and I actually responded. And well, my answer is about the same again this year. Actually bought the bottle of rum yesterday.
Jason is getting the girls Wed til Sun so its just me and Brad. We are going to his aunts sometime during the day but then we are going to Cracker Barrel again just to keep the tradition since he was one of the friends that I went with last year.
AndreaB's Avatar AndreaB
09:15 PM 11-19-2007
And i had to re read this thread to see what you were doing this year!

i'm glad that you have a nice tradition that you are maintaining!
Reply Up