6/19~ Mine! All Mine! - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 06-19-2003, 09:46 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Things went pretty smoothly Tuesday with the closing! At 9:45 Tuesday morning Patti called and the first words out of her mouth were "theres trouble in paradise" my heart sank!!!!!

What happened was the bank said they sent the title to the title ageny and the title agency said they hadn't gotten it yet and it was back and forth like that all morning long. Patti said she'd put it off long enough eithout telling me but she said it was time to tell me because incase we couldn't close.

Well she called back and she said that the closing agent is doing everything she can to make the closing happen that day. She said that theres no way the closing could happen at 1pm so we had to push it back to 3pm!

We did our fianly walk thorugh the house at 2pm and went back to Patti's office to go over some paperwork. The bad part about pushing lcosing back to 3pm was that Patti had to leave at 3:15 to go show 2 houses so she couldn't be there for the closing. That was okay she said that if anything major were to happen she'd leave the showing and come back to the office.

Everything went really well. The esgrow (sp?) account was even set up which we didn't think we could get with a hud house, but we did! The payments are even going to be a bit lower than we expected!

So I left for work and Matt left to go to the house to clean it up so we can move this weekend. He got quite a bit done, the carpets shampooed, wood work cleaned, floors mopped and cob webs cleaned up.

I had to work untill 9pm so I got to the house at like 10pm and was just looking around the house and stuff.

I looked out the window to the garage door and I saw headlights! I was like "I can't beleive i left my headlights on" So I walked outside and down the dirveway and there stood a Morrow County Sherrif's Cruisier!!!!!! (con't next post........)

~Robyn~
~Mommy to~
Austin & Dylan

Remember, You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 06-19-2003, 09:49 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 0
WHAT HAPPENED???
#3 of 8 Old 06-19-2003, 09:55 AM - Thead Starter

con't.........

I walked down the driveway and the Officer was talking into his little CB thingie and said something about suspicous activity! My heart started to pound!! I was getting a bit scared!!

I was like "can I help you?" he said "whats going on?" at that point I just started rambling things! I was like we just bought this today, i have the keys, heres my keys, i have the paper work in my car do you want to see it? You can call my realtor her name is Patti! LOL The cop started to laugh. He apologized and said the last time he'd driven by the house it was empty and had the orange sticker on the door. He said that he can see we bought it, the smell of orange glow was drifting out of the house!! He was really nice, I guess one of the neighbors called the cops cuz they didn't know we bought it.

So that was pretty exciting! LOL

We went up last night and I got the bathrom leaned and mopped, and the master bedroom vaccumed and the wood work cleaned and shining. Matt is going up tonight after work and going to polish the woodwork in the stairwell and murphys oil soap the wood work upstairs and clean upstairs to get ready to move in on Saturday!

We still have to get the pipe fixed before we move in, but Tom said he can do that this weekend, we just need the water turned on to do it, and then it wouldn't take any time at all to fix!

So hopefully we'll be able to stay in it sometime by next week! YAY! We got all the utilities turned on, the phone and electricity and water, and gas! Just have to get the washer and dryer delievered to the house! But I don't think that they can deliver it untill next Thursday!

Well is long enough, i'm sure you're bored out of your mind! I'm so sorry! LOL But I'm so excited to finally have the hosue!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!

Have a wonderful day!

~Robyn~
~Mommy to~
Austin & Dylan

Remember, You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing..

#4 of 8 Old 06-19-2003, 09:56 AM - Thead Starter

LOL sorry Jennifer! LOL Austin had to go potty so it took me a few to type the rest of it! LOL

~Robyn~
~Mommy to~
Austin & Dylan

#5 of 8 Old 06-19-2003, 12:59 PM
Special Member

Congrats on the house!
#6 of 8 Old 06-19-2003, 01:38 PM
Addicted Member

Location: In a house with a bunch of walls, windows and doors
Likes Earned: 15
i am so happy for you
#7 of 8 Old 06-19-2003, 02:00 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
YAY! Congrats!
#8 of 8 Old 06-19-2003, 02:03 PM
Special Member

Congrats!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page