Singing in the Rain... - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 05-29-2007, 10:20 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 22
Likes Given: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
She's singing in the rain..lalalalala....

That's Sammie, singing and dancing in the rain with her umbrella.

Murphy's Law hit us today... I packed away all the winter clothes this weekend. The girls have like one pair of long pants in their dressers each, and no long sleeves. Suddenly we are back in the 50's again... Go figure.

I realized today (thanks to my ticker) that it's less than a month till my consult. I am so happy that its getting close. Jim and I have been talking alot about the surgery and the aftermath lately. I have been really worried about it... Jim likes curvy women. He has never seen me smaller than 150s. If all goes well by the time he comes back from Iraq, I will be even smaller than that. He says its fine, he loved me at 150..210..185... all the way up to the 250's. We shall see...

I signed up for my summer class online today, and tomorrow I will go pay for it. Did the budget and we can squeak by next month with that check... Hopefully my financial aid check will show up at some point in the next few weeks (it should it's overdue) and then we won't even be squeaking. I'm going to pay for my hourly care by the week, instead of the whole month at once. That way if it doesn't come in I can cancel her care and keep the money in the bank for groceries. Algebra... yeah me No seriously, it should be okay... just a ton of studying. I guess that will keep me busy while I sit in the hospital in July.

Oh well, now I'm waiting to hear back from my Professor from my seminar to find out what I messed up on my papers. I also get my mid term grade for History tomorrow, and my paper back with corrections to rewrite if neccesary. Working on a paper on the Shakers right now... I'm trying to work ahead on the history assignments, because my Algebra class will start next week and overlap by a month.

Well better go work while I can nap time's over in an hour.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page