more from June 30, 2009 - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 06-30-2009, 10:36 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The first thing I do when I go online is check the emails. I open the top letter and just work my way through them, deleting, reporting spam, and moving to other folders as I go. This way I have no idea what’s coming up. Then one opened that upset me.

Brian has a couple friends at work (R and D) for a long while now. Within the last month, he started with L. Not a big deal. I can’t be jealous of his female friends (L) like he is of my male friends that, because of his attitude towards them, I haven’t serious talked to in a long long while. He was even jealous of me talking to my friend Maree!

So, anyways, this email was a reply from L. her words included the word sex. So did the link he had sent to her. I dug a bit (sent folder, anyone?) and saw that the link was sent to all three. No big deal. But then I clicked the link. http://www.manolith.com/2009/06/29/2...uggestive-ads/

And the time he sent it? Not quite 7pm last night. While I was sitting next to him on the couch watching TV. What link did he share with me? The Lego one from L to all three of the guys. http://abduzeedo.com/amazing-lego-art-nathan-sawaya

So I emailed him this morning. I'm sitting right next to you and you can't share this with me? No, instead I get the lego one while some chick from work gets the sex one.

His response? To call me and tell me **** you. I hung up on him (totally against my nature). Of course he called back. I didn’t answer. Then he called again. No answer. He called a fourth time and I picked up because the kids were still in bed.

And like every other argument of ours, in the end, I’m the bad guy. Apparently, there’s a guy in his mom’s trailer park that knows me and knows where I work. So says the kids. Of course, no one told me. I don’t even know who this dude is. I never send him anything. And supposedly I’m online talking to guys all the time. I can’t convince him that I am at FaceBook playing time-suck games. I can’t convince him that the one person I regularly talk to online is a woman.

So he did reply to the email. Maybe I didn’t want you looking at naked guys? You barely want anything to do with me as it is. Um, ok. How many times do I need to tell you that I am a wham-bam person? I really don’t want the romance the stereotypical woman wants.

So I’m pissed. Very very very pissed. I told him over the phone that I was tired that every time we argue I end up the bad guy. Just once I want him to admit he screwed up. So he said he screwed up. Yeah, very convincing, too. *rolleyes*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 06-30-2009, 11:21 AM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#3 of 5 Old 07-01-2009, 02:38 PM

Likes Earned: 22

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland

#4 of 5 Old 07-01-2009, 03:58 PM

Likes Earned: 13
Likes Given: 1

I would also be pretty upset about that. Right now I am having trust issues with the hubby since he is gone and doesn't call me at all, just texts me. He says he is busy but then told me they aren't doing a thing. Why can't he call me? humm... We already have trust issues that are pretty bad and I told him it will take a very very very long time for me to trust him again... it seems he messes up a lot but thank goodness he knows he is in the wrong.

Weird thing is usually if you were to do the same thing he would blame you and yet you still are the "bad guy" uggg men sometimes.
#5 of 5 Old 11-28-2009, 07:43 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
I'm so sorry you are going thru this ****e still Hun, I've still got that piece of 4 X 2, I didn't quite manage to break it over Des' head, no matter how much he deserved it. sounds like your DH could use a good, solid lesson in objectivity.

and for god's sake has he figured out that a woman who lives over 5000 miles away is no **** threat to him yet???? Not the sharpest tool in the shed is he

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page