Wow, haven't posted here in a while! - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 04-19-2002, 11:57 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well there has been a lot going on. My computer has been all messed up, but after deleteting a bunch of stuff and updating some things it is working better. Court will look at it when he gets here...which is less than a week away.

Monday, April 15th
Anna, her kids and me and my two kids went to the state park nearby for a picnic. The older kids, Gavin and Cora, really enjoyed playing at the playground there. We went on a small walk/hike. There are waterfalls and we went to the overlook. Then, since it was so hot we went back home and got the wading pool out. The big kids loved it! I got little tubs for the babies. Maddie really enjoys water and just splashed and splashed.

Tuesday, April 16th
Anna came over with the kids again and she and I did a little scrapbooking. It was a lot of fun. Wish we had time to do more but it is too hard with all the kids.

Thursday
Anna and I and the kids went shopping. My step-dad's birthday is at the end of the month and needed to get a gift for him. Also my dad's birthday is the 8th of May so got him a gift as well. I bought Maddie the cutest white bonnet. She hates hats and will not leave one on. So I thought well if it is tied you can't pull it off. She looks cute, but hates it! Gavin and Cora are constantly fighting. It is real aggrivating and tiresome. Gavin finds a way to really push Cora's buttons and when he finds something that upsets her he keeps doing it. So there is lots of screaming going on.

Friday
Last night Maddie fell out of bed. It really scared me and of course upset me because I was afraid she was hurt. Today we went shopping again, this time for groceries. We had a nice afternoon at Anna's house. We played some silly songs and we all danced around to them. It was fun and I forgot how much fun it is to just be silly with the kids and not so serious!

The movers came to my home in Maryland on Thursday to pack the house up. They came back today to load it on the truck. So, poor Court has no furniture and just an air mattress to sleep on. He will stay at the hosue until the 23rd. He signs out of housing that day and then will have to stay 2 nights in a hotel. He leaves to come to Indiana on the 25th. It is getting close and I will be happy to see him. It is funny how when we are apart we really learn to appreciate each other. He gets really sweet and says the nicest things to me! It is nice to be missed!

I am going to Kokomo, Indiana tomorrow. I will stay with my MIL for a night or two. Court's grandmother winters in FLorida and is back today so we will go and visit her as well.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page