QOTW Sept 26-October 2nd - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 09-27-2004, 02:08 PM
Addicted Member

Location: In a house with a bunch of walls, windows and doors
Likes Earned: 15
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry I almost forgot about this guys.....even after Annie sent me the reminder.....

Are any of us doing the "dream job" that we wanted to do when we were younger?

When I was in school I always wanted to be an RN......I ended up becoming an LPN instead, and now I drive school bus...so nope totally not doign what I wanted to do....who knows...maybe once the kids are in school and stuff I will be able to do the job that I want to do.....now its either RN or Computers....have not decided yet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 09-27-2004, 02:13 PM

Likes Earned: 0
Good Luck Michele!!

When I was younger I want to be either a hair dresser or a psychologist. I know big differance. I ended up going to cosmotology school did it for less then a year and realized allthough I was good I did not have a strong enough personality to deal with the demanding customers. Then I became a CNA and loved it till I hurt my back. Now I have a desk job doing Medical billing and I really love it. So I figure it all works out the way it is supposed to.

Becky
Wayne since 8/07~ almost a year! Who would have thought I would ever find my prince?

Samantha 4/19/95
Logan 10/9/01 Kia 9/10/98 Colby 3/28/01 I am a Motorcross Momma!!Enter to win BabyUniversity's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Contest and a $25 GC!
#3 of 9 Old 09-27-2004, 02:49 PM

Location: The Funny Farm, Where life is beautiful all the time...
Likes Earned: 10

Kim
DH Chris 8-6-94 **15 Years! **

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
Mom to Lauren 10/26/04 & Ryan 4/6/06 MC 3/22/07 Comet (10-5-09... RIP Bubba) Visit me @
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&...

#4 of 9 Old 09-27-2004, 03:37 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Given: 1
Nope. Ever since I was in 5th grade I wanted to be a teacher...until the year I was a jr in college. Then I didn't really know what I wanted to be. I'm still trying to figure that out!
#5 of 9 Old 09-27-2004, 03:37 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 0
Hmmm.... Not really! There are a lot of things I wanted to be. But any time I got a taste of them, it ended up not being what I thought it was. I wanted to be a nurse when I was little. Then I decided I didn't want to do anything gorey, and you never know what kind of situation you might run across in the medical field. Plus I didn't really like science. So, I wanted to be a teacher. I kinda got that opportunity. When I was in 5th grade, I wrote a report about wanting to be a secretary. Look where I am now. For a while in college, I wanted to do interior design, which they basically trained you to be an architect with the drafting and all. But none of the classes ever had enough people to be able to meet. I think that would have been fun.

Really, I wanted to be an opera singer. Not that you could make any money at it, but I wish I'd stayed with my music major instead of changing so many times.

#6 of 9 Old 09-27-2004, 05:41 PM
Addicted Member

I had things in mind but all and all I just wanted to be a mommy and a housewife, something my mother could not give me. Now I can give to my daughter, time the mostimportant thing in my book.
#7 of 9 Old 09-27-2004, 06:48 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 11
No, when I was growing up I wanted to be the co-host of Entertainment Tonight.
#8 of 9 Old 09-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 2
nope. I wanted to be a secretary/receptionist, of course that was after I had been a vet and a lawyer
#9 of 9 Old 09-27-2004, 07:33 PM
Addicted Member

Location: In a house with a bunch of walls, windows and doors
Likes Earned: 15
Ohyeah, the other thing i was thinking about doing too was becoming a counsellor....there are a couple of people here who know why I want to do this and have told me I would be good at it.....so its also something that i may look into

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page