Update from the Peanut's World & other neat schtuff! - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 04-04-2005, 04:34 PM - Thead Starter

Location: The Funny Farm, Where life is beautiful all the time...
Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, my little Peanut is 22 weeks old! She's sooooo funny! She does these little belly laughs that just make you melt. She's sitting up better and trying to crawl. She has this fascination with faces now & still tries to rip your lips off!

Not too much going on here. It's sunny, windy and a balmy 70+ degrees out. Lauren and I went out for a quick stroll up and down the driveway to get the mail. I have Comet out running around since Daddy fixed his invisible fencing.

Today Lauren and I ran over to the Senior apartments and put down the deposit for my Mom's apartment. Thank goodness. That means she will be here soon. One less thing to worry about. She seems happy about it and is telling everyone she's moving out here. And of course, they are telling her (mainly her siblings) that they will make a trip out her to visit her. And of course, I'm holding my breath... NOT!

Well, it sounds like the Peanut's beating the [email protected] out of the toys on her swing. Better go check on her. Time for another bottle and some veggies here soon.

Ya all have a great day!

Kim
DH Chris 8-6-94 **15 Years! **

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
Mom to Lauren 10/26/04 & Ryan 4/6/06 MC 3/22/07 Comet (10-5-09... RIP Bubba) Visit me @
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 04-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Sounds like Lauren is doing well and growing fast. How soon will your mom be there?
#3 of 11 Old 04-04-2005, 05:40 PM
Special Member

Before you know it she's going to be walking all over. Glad things are going good with the apartment for your mom.

#4 of 11 Old 04-04-2005, 06:00 PM

So happy to hear the Peanut is doing well
#5 of 11 Old 04-04-2005, 08:10 PM - Thead Starter

My Mom should be here by May 1st!

Kim

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
Mom to Lauren 10/26/04 & Ryan 4/6/06 MC 3/22/07 Comet (10-5-09... RIP Bubba) Visit me @
&...

#6 of 11 Old 04-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 12
I m happy your mommy will be there in no time!

I love reading your peanut updates cause Kate's not to far behind She just started the belly laugh like 2 days ago and i dont remember Lys ever doing it. It was so cute!
#7 of 11 Old 04-04-2005, 09:34 PM - Thead Starter

Isn't it SWEET!?? I just love it!

Kim

&...

#8 of 11 Old 04-04-2005, 10:05 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 12
It was the cutest thing! I at first thought she was coughing but then I saw the big smile on her face - and the best thing was that it was Lyssa getting her to laugh
#9 of 11 Old 04-04-2005, 10:23 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
awww that sounds too cute!

i'm glad your mom is so close to moving here!

and Lauren sounds wonderful!
#10 of 11 Old 04-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Addicted Member

Location: In a house with a bunch of walls, windows and doors
Likes Earned: 15
Wow she is getting so big so fast!! I can't believe she is 22 weeks already. Seems like it was only yesterday that Chris was calling me to tell me that you had her
#11 of 11 Old 04-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 29
Aw, Lauren sounds like she is at such a sweet age right now. Congrats on getting your Mom's place Kim!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page