DH is coming home tonight!! - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-14-2005, 10:11 AM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I just talked to DH. He is in Denver right now. He has a 7 hour layover, and is sick from being in the cold of Alaska, but he is closer to home! I am so excited! Wow, who would have thunk??? I can't wait to see him. He will be home at about 7:00. I have a ton to do, need to clean what the stupid cleaning service didn't and do a ton of laundry, plus make dinner, which I haven't done since he has been gone. I have been so lazy!!

The boys are still driving me nuts at night. I am going to have DH seperate the bunk beds. BRandon is scared to sleep on the top and I am tired of the playing and wrestling for 2 hours every night. So the will be in the their own beds, both on the floor. Hopefully that elevates it all that nighttime screaming from me. Plus, I can actually let them go to bed a bit later if they don't play so long.

They are both doing well in preschool. Teacher said Justin sure does like to eat! Yes he does, he will eat his and then eat anyone elses who is not watching. This week we are learning the letter A and the color yellow. Brandon had "homework", had to color a puzzle piece. You would have thought I was torturing him to make him sit there and do it.

Anyway, it is hump day! Hopefully it goes by quickly and DH is home in my arms where he belongs!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 09-14-2005, 10:18 AM

I'm sorry that you have to clean after the cleaning service!! Next time call me honey .. I'll me happy to help you and I'll clean it for ya

I'm thrilled that You are so excited to see John ... I pray that he is not too sick to snuggle a little. Oh and that he doesn't give it to all you guys!!

about preschool. Isn't it amazing how old our little ones are!!!!
#3 of 3 Old 09-14-2005, 10:31 AM
Addicted Member

Take Roxanna up on it... If I was there I would have done it for you. You know Roxanna wont leave it like that.

I am glad you are excited to see John too.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page