Starting to get a little nervous... - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-26-2005, 01:53 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OK--There are only 12 days left until I have to put on this Mother's Day breakfast. And I feel so disorganized. I have enough checklists to make anybody go nuts, so I know I'm more organized than usual.

Yesterday I picked up tablecloths and a few table decorations; Also finished picking up the gifts. Last night I finished up with table decorations and got some bags for the doorprizes.

Now I have to worry about food and actually putting it all together. I have an idea in my head of what I want this to look like, but I'm just having trouble getting it all together. I know that there are going to be people who will show up without paying. The only way I have figured out to have people make sure they purchase their ticket is that tickets are going to be linked to doorprizes this year. And everybody wants a prize. I have about 1/2 of the money in--which is what I used to buy the supplies I just got. I still have to get the food and have some unreimbursed expenses for the other gifts I bought, so I hope some people pay up this week.

I have to get my speech together, too. I have a good basis for it, but I have to figure out how to tie it all in. Need to work on that ASAP, too. Tonight DH will be gone, so this will be a good evening to work on that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 04-27-2005, 01:40 AM
Special Member

Good luck with getting it all done.
#3 of 3 Old 04-27-2005, 10:20 AM
Addicted Member

Good luck! You can do it!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page