Well, who peed in your Cheerios??? - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 04-12-2006, 05:35 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just called DH. His flight leaves in 2 hours and I figured he’d be packing up about now to go to the airport and all (airport is 15 minutes away, and it is tiny, so there’s almost no waiting, so you don’t have to check in that far ahead).

I asked if everything was still on schedule. I says “I guess.” I said OK. I asked if the on-time info was on the airline’s website. He said “I don’t know. I haven’t checked. I just haven’t had time.” All I wanted to know what if the info was on the website. Not if he’d checked it. I told him I just wanted to know if they provided that information so I could check it later. He said “yes” but it was sorta snippy. Well, fine, Buddy!!! Don’t cop an attitude with me. I just asked you a question! He said “I just haven’t had time to look at it or deal with any of this.” I said fine and bye and hung up.

What in the world?????

FIL probably did something to tick him off, because I know he had to do a bunch of stuff for him today that he hadn’t intended to do. And he probably didn’t get any sleep at all. ARGH. That means he’ll be in a GREAT mood tonight. And he has to go to work after he gets home. Joy, joy, thrill, thrill.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 04-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Administrator

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 2
At least he'll be home.

Elaine White

I'd love to be the ideal mother but I'm too busy raising my kids.

Haley Olivia 8-17-96 ~ Zachary Tyler 4-30-01 ~ Asher Mackenzie born an angel 2-26-03 ~ Brenna Grace 5-4-06
#3 of 5 Old 04-12-2006, 09:54 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

He's called 4 times since he got to the airport.

His second flight is delayed right now, so he's in DFW getting dinner. Fun, fun.

I did find out that he got a job offer on the way to the airport. I'm sure that's why he wasn't in such a good mood. That didn't make me real happy. But he said he laughed at it, so... I'm sure I'll find out more later.

#4 of 5 Old 04-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Special Member

Sorry he was so snippy, but hopefully when he gets home he will explain everything
#5 of 5 Old 04-12-2006, 11:23 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

I have talked to him two more times and he sounds find now. Poor guy!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page