Update...9/26 I have a 7 1/2 YO and the boy boy got a steaple in the head! - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 09-26-2005, 11:12 AM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well this weekend was interesting and my place is trashed.

Last night we had family game night and played Life with the kids. Trey had a blast even though it was too much for him. Well a 3 1/2 YO cant sit still for nothing. It was his spin and some how he went to spin... Slipped and fell head first into the church on the game. I looked down, and the steeple was gone. He was screaming. I told DH to lok for the spot. He did and the plasticv was stuck in his head. So I grabbed the tweasers and DH pulled it out. It was like 1/4 inch long. That was discusting. Not alot of blood at all. I cleaned it up and put neosporin in it. He is fin now. But could someone check for me to see if the steeple actually has a cross on the top or just a spike.

Brittany turned 7 1/2 yesterday. 6 more months till I have an 8 YO girl. Wow that is amazing. She is getting older each day. She has found that she is more conscience about herself. She even thinks she is developing breasts. I just dont know I dont remember what developing breasts look like, but her nipple is popping out a bit. I cant see her developing this early because I didn't get a period till I was 16. She is cute though. SHe is doing great in school and this last week is getting better on the responsibility. THis morning she showered and changed all by her self and we even left early.

THis weekend my Next door neighbors best friend was drinking and driving and tried passing someone on a turn and smashed into a telephone poll. he was thrown into the backseat. If he had his seatbelt on he would be dead. He had a compound fracture in his leg and broke a knee cap. He has air pockets in his chest too. He is alive and Josh my neighbor was not in the car. He told Mike to give him the keys too but Mike refused. They had like 7 shots of Everclear and beer. Along with smoking some pot. Man I am going to beat his butt after I hug him. His parents will have huge medical bills because of this along with flight for life.

Trey has been so good (knock on wood) lately and I wanted to add that in.

Anyway I said the house is trashed and I have lunch duty today and I have to get in the shower now. Trey will get a bath after me if we have time. Today is the appointment in Juneau with the social worker. So I am quite nervous and need to make sure I am on time. DH might come too so we will see. I have so much to do this am but need to leave for school by 9:30.

I have one day of pills left till Friday when I get paid, If I start going crazy let me know okay... Love ya all and have a happy Monday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 12 Old 09-26-2005, 11:42 AM
Special Member

OMG. Last night was not a good night for boys and heads. I split Ryans lip last night - but YOUCH. and gross - poor TREY!!! I hope he is better!!!!!!!

OMG that is awful about yuor next door neighbors best friend. I hope there is a lessen learned in all of that.
#3 of 12 Old 09-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Special Member

#4 of 12 Old 09-26-2005, 01:01 PM
Special Member

Nope no cross ... just the little bit sticky up!

I hope Trey's head is better!!! That had to hurt .. not to mention be pretty gross!!

SOrry about your neighbor!
#5 of 12 Old 09-26-2005, 01:37 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
i hope things go well at the social workers!!

i'm glad there is no cross on the steaple!!
#6 of 12 Old 09-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Addicted Member

Oh No!!
#7 of 12 Old 09-26-2005, 02:32 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Thank you for checking on that steeple.

Trey is in the bath now. Dont want to take a dirty boy to the social worker.

Well I will take notes today so I forget nothing. I have a bad habit of that.

I have to run dish washer now and hang out a load of laundry and want to be out of here by 1:15 actually a bit earlier to pick up Britty. TTYL! Wish me luck or not me Trey that he is not scared.
#8 of 12 Old 09-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Special Member

Good luck with the appt with the social worker.
#9 of 12 Old 09-26-2005, 03:59 PM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Ouch! Poor Trey! I hope your neighbor's friend learned his lesson. His poor parents, they must feel awful he didn't just call them to pick up him.

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#10 of 12 Old 09-26-2005, 04:27 PM
Special Member

Glead Trey is ok!!! Too bad about your neighbor!! for that too! Ariana is in the same boat as Brittany!! with the whole Boobie thing!! I will get training bras next month depending on how she grows!
#11 of 12 Old 09-26-2005, 05:52 PM

Likes Earned: 22
Poor Trey! That has to hurt!

I must have missed something - you have to go see a social worker? Whatever it is, best of luck sweetie!

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland
#12 of 12 Old 09-26-2005, 11:02 PM
Addicted Member

Location: In a house with a bunch of walls, windows and doors
Likes Earned: 15
Poor Trey....

that guy in the car.....Everclear and cars NEVER mix

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page