User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 09-05-2005, 02:11 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have spent the entire day so far deep cleaning my place!!! It feels great to see it shine. I have to do the kitchen still and Sam hasn't been able to do her room yet bc she has been being a great big sister playing with her brother.

The guys I have been meeting this past year have really been less then what I deserve. They are either controlling and dont let me do anything all the way to lacking in the pay attention to me department. Of course I find fault, I have used alot of excuses notto get too close to someone emotionally. But since I won in court it is like I have clarity. I see what I want and am not afraid to go and get it bc I deserve it.

I met this guy. His name is Adam. Mr. M as I like to tease. Why tease you ask? He is a teacher. He teaches social studies and economics. He is intelligent, funny, sweet, i could go on and on. But the best part is he is not perfect lol. He has what he has all on his own. He came from a rough child hood and it keeps him grounded. I am still in shock over it really. I never figured someone like him would find me intelligent, funny, ect. I know I am and deserve this and am getting better at reminding myself of that.

He even ordered me a b-day present. It is a book I have wanted to read. I thought that was so sweet. I guess I am going to have to get used to being with someone I deserve. Next weekend is my kid free weekend, his too, and he is already making all sorts of plans for us. I am really excited about this. My luck is changing so much. I am begning to believe in happy endings. I deserve all he has to offer bc I give alot in return.

So my place is shinning and so am I. I will fill you in m,ore tonight after the kids go to bed.

I am even not afraid of going to Family court Thursday. I can't wait. I am writing a letter to the judge on all the issues that has caused emotionally for his children. I am giving a copy to his lawyer also. I want Ed to grow up and put his kids first. If a judge has to tell him to do so then so be it. And if he can't then I know Adam is the type to show them what a real man is and how a healthy relationship works.

Becky
Wayne since 8/07~ almost a year! Who would have thought I would ever find my prince?

Samantha 4/19/95
Logan 10/9/01 Kia 9/10/98 Colby 3/28/01 I am a Motorcross Momma!!Enter to win BabyUniversity's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Contest and a $25 GC!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 09-05-2005, 02:14 PM
Special Member

Good for you! You really do deserve to be happy, confident, and appreciated! I hope this works out for you and I hope you really kick butt in family court and everyone sees what an ass Ed is being!
#3 of 10 Old 09-05-2005, 02:41 PM - Thead Starter

Thanks Dawn!! It wont take much to make Ed look like an a$$ in court. He can do that all by himslef these days.

I do deserve this guy. I am going to hang on to him!! SOmeone that wants to make me happy. THinks of me first (after his daughter of course) SOmeone that brings out the best in me. Ahhh it is so nice to be appreciated!!

Off to do my nails

Becky
Wayne since 8/07~ almost a year! Who would have thought I would ever find my prince?

Samantha 4/19/95
Logan 10/9/01 Kia 9/10/98 Colby 3/28/01 I am a Motorcross Momma!!Enter to win BabyUniversity's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Contest and a $25 GC!

#4 of 10 Old 09-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Special Member

i hope that all this gets taken care of. you deserve to be happy and your kids do too. Ed needs to think of the kids first and move on with his life. on deep cleaning!!
#5 of 10 Old 09-05-2005, 04:44 PM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Yay! I'm glad you're doing so well. You deserve all the good things life has to offer, Becky.

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#6 of 10 Old 09-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
I'm happy for you Becky! You deserve someone who treats you like you should be treated!
#7 of 10 Old 09-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Special Member

im so glad you are happy u deserve it and this guy seems great and im glad for u i hope family court works out like u want it im sure it will
#8 of 10 Old 09-05-2005, 09:36 PM - Thead Starter

I am on He brought me flowers tonight!! I have never had a guy treat me this well.

Becky

Samantha 4/19/95
Contest and a $25 GC!
#9 of 10 Old 09-05-2005, 11:33 PM
Special Member

I'm glad to hear you are doing well!! I've missed you!
#10 of 10 Old 09-05-2005, 11:43 PM - Thead Starter

I have missed you too Shari! Seriously we need to chat sometime.

BTW I talked to Adam a little bit ago. He said he has fllen for me. I have to admit I have fallen for him. I told him he better not break my heart. I wont see him again till Friday. I laugh bc I tell him I have a crush on the teacher Of course Sam saw the flowers and is all excited. She said she wanted to meet him. I told her she can;t yet that we are just dating. She is going to bug me that nosey girl. But she said she likes that I have been happy the past 2 weeks. So hopefully she can lay off a bit.

Becky

Samantha 4/19/95
Contest and a $25 GC!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page