User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 01-13-2006, 11:16 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
TOday is the day. I talked to Tim last night and he is going to call me when he leaves. He was shotting for 9:30 which would pput him here around 12:30-1pm I told him if I didnt hear from him by 10 I was calling him and making sure he was up and getting ready. I still have this feeling he isnt going to come up. He has been fighting off a cold since I saw him New years weekend. I told him too bad he can come up here and lay on my couch and I will feed him soup lol. I am working till 11 then have to take Sam to her med check. Then her back to school and depending on what time Tim will be here, either go meet Krista for lunch or go home and do laundry to get the kids packed. I am leaving Logan at the sitters till usual time. So I can get stuff done. May even try to get a hari cut today.

Becky
Wayne since 8/07~ almost a year! Who would have thought I would ever find my prince?

Samantha 4/19/95
Logan 10/9/01 Kia 9/10/98 Colby 3/28/01 I am a Motorcross Momma!!Enter to win BabyUniversity's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Contest and a $25 GC!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 01-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 12
Hope he comes up and you guys have a wonderful time!
#3 of 8 Old 01-13-2006, 11:21 AM - Thead Starter

As long as he does I know we will. We may go stay at a hotel, ya know the ones with a jacquzzi in the room He wanted to know if there was one around and I found 2. One cheaper and sleazier and the other classy and more expensive. He can take his pick!!

Becky
Wayne since 8/07~ almost a year! Who would have thought I would ever find my prince?

Samantha 4/19/95
Logan 10/9/01 Kia 9/10/98 Colby 3/28/01 I am a Motorcross Momma!!Enter to win BabyUniversity's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Contest and a $25 GC!

#4 of 8 Old 01-13-2006, 12:37 PM
Special Member

I hope he is able to come up and you guys have a nice time together.
#5 of 8 Old 01-13-2006, 12:43 PM

I hope you aren't disappointed if he doesn't show. Good Luck, and Have a Great Weekend!!!
#6 of 8 Old 01-13-2006, 12:48 PM - Thead Starter

He is an A$$ he is too sick. but dont be mad at him. Whatever I took a ha;f day. and of course now I am too pissed to just stay at work. I am so dissapointed beyond words. I hung up on him. I have been doing the traveling for 2 months. I knew this was going to happen. Men are such big babies when they are sick. I want to just freakin tell him to go away bc I dont like to be dissapointed for whatever reason. And I dont sticck around someone that dissapoints me. I have had enough of that to last me a life time. Its not like I dont have other options. I didnt tell him that but I did tell him dont worry I will find something to do as I am sure he will find something to do to occupy his time. I highly doubt he is going to sit at home and be sick. Jerk Once I have calmed down I am going to call him back and tell him what I really think of all this. I am so ticked.

Becky

Samantha 4/19/95
Contest and a $25 GC!
#7 of 8 Old 01-13-2006, 12:48 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
I hope that you guys have a great weekend!! Enjoy yourself!!
#8 of 8 Old 01-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
I'm sorry... that just stinks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page