5/31 Issac's 2 year checkup - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 06-12-2005, 09:28 AM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well I know this is late but I have been ridiculously busy lately, it's a wonder I have time to wipe my butt. I dreaded the day I had to take him, but it needed to be done. He was ok until the nurse called us back, then it started. HE was screaming, rolling around on the floor. I tell you, I hope that nurse gets paid good money b/c she deserved it! She is so nice, she's usually the one we see when we take the kids anymore. He wouldn't stand on the scales to be weighed, or stand against the wall to be measured, so we had to do it the hard way, sit on the baby scales and lay on the examining table. That was terrible, or so Issac thought When the Dr came in it seemed he was either having a bad day or something, he was a bit reserved. He seems to really like the kids, it could have just been he was dreading messing with Issac Everything was fine, then he went to check Issac's boy parts and couldn't seem to find one of his testicles, so he went up to his groin and found it, and sort of massaged it back down. He said they can migrate that way, which I already knew, but he also said they can get up there and get strangled, which I didn't know! I'm glad I'm a girl, most of the time anyways. Issac's eczema was flared up pretty bad, so this time we started him on a steroid cream, Elecon, and the Dr said not to use it more than 2 weeks b/c it can cause scarring, which Issac's legs are just a touch scarred anyways from being broken out so long. You wouldn't believe the difference in his skin, it's really amazing! I hope I can keep it maintained once it's fully cleared up though, that's our biggest challenge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 06-12-2005, 09:40 AM

Likes Earned: 10
I'm so glad the Elocon cream is working! We hear SO many raves about it! It's expensive- but works wonders! Infact.. I think Cody (Dawn's son) Uses Elocon cream!

Glad everyone is well.. I know what ya mean by busy busy!!

Have a great rest of the weekend Becca!!!

~Robyn~
~Mommy to~
Austin & Dylan

Remember, You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing..
#3 of 5 Old 06-12-2005, 09:46 AM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
Well I guess we're lucky the kids have medicaid so we don't hafta pay anything, but if I knew how well it worked and we didn't have insurance or had a high copay I'd gladly pay it for this! It has worked wonders!

#4 of 5 Old 06-12-2005, 09:47 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 12
Glad to hear the cream is working wonders for you!
#5 of 5 Old 06-12-2005, 10:18 AM

Likes Earned: 0
That is great about the cream! I cannot believe he is 2 already!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page