Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 05-23-2006, 09:51 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Gosh it seems lately I've been so busy lately I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt. Rach had her last Kindermusik class about 3 weeks ago, so I get a break from having to go somewhere every week, other than church of course. 2 weeks ago yesterday Issac had his 3 y ear checkup...he did so well! Usually he screams and fights, but this time he impressed me! Ethan went last week, he weighs 21 pounds now...my little skinny boy. Rach went yesterday, and lemme tell you I had an awful time with her. She was fine until I had to undress her, then she pitched the worst fit. The Dr was so surprised because she never does that. Not good at all. Oh well. Gonna take her again soon to get her booster shots.
I've been so tired lately, too. I'm sure my horrible allergies aren't helping any either. I peed on a couple of sticks but they were both -...I got a real big neg when AF finally showed up yesterday. I'm glad in a way. Means I gotta put my nuvaring in Sunday. I told Jerm last night I kinda wanted another baby, but not really, if that makes sense. I'm happy with my family, but I'm always so stressed, and especially with homeschooling the kids, it's prolly best we don't have any more, although I would really love another little girl. That's ok, since my best friend is having a baby in a few months, he can be my "nephew" and I can spoil him to death
I've been down some lately, too. I wish I had insurance so I could go to the Dr and get some happy meds. I know they usually let you make payments on visits, but we still hafta pay Jerm's ER visit from January (yes I know it's been 4 months, don't remind me), soooo I don't really want another bill on us right now. I have a tooth that really needs fixing, too. I had it filled a few years ago and it's decaying again. Ugh. Maybe I'll just get drunk and let Jerm pull it out for me. Practically free, just hafta buy the liquor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 05-23-2006, 10:31 PM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#3 of 8 Old 05-23-2006, 10:34 PM

Likes Earned: 0

Becky
Wayne since 8/07~ almost a year! Who would have thought I would ever find my prince?

Samantha 4/19/95
Logan 10/9/01 Kia 9/10/98 Colby 3/28/01 I am a Motorcross Momma!!Enter to win BabyUniversity's
Contest and a $25 GC!

#4 of 8 Old 05-23-2006, 10:36 PM
Special Member

#5 of 8 Old 05-24-2006, 01:34 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1

i hope your allergies let up as well as your tooth!

sorry you can't get in to get some meds to bring you up
#6 of 8 Old 05-24-2006, 07:50 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
i hope that you feel better soon!!
#7 of 8 Old 05-24-2006, 08:15 AM
Special Member

I hope you start feeling better soon
#8 of 8 Old 05-24-2006, 09:17 AM
Special Member

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page