8/24/06 What a fun day - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 08-24-2006, 04:03 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Issac had his 1st ever dentist appointment today, and he did great! They brushed and flossed his teeth, the dentist said I need to floss his back teeth because they're closer together. While we were there (I take the kids to the Health Dept for their dental, they're really nice there) I made an appointment for a tetanus shot for me. This morning I was opening a bag of chips, and the bag clamps my Mom uses have metal on the handles...anyways, when I squeezed the clamp to open it, I felt a sharp stick and now I have a nice little metal splinter in my index finger! Well, I don't know when's the last time I had a tetanus, prolly when I was a kid. Wasn't too bad really, my arm was sore right after, but it's ok for now. I asked Issac if he'd hold my hand so I wouldn't cry. and he said no!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page