Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 04-12-2005, 07:17 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
and i have a bad sore throat and stuffy nose, thanks to our ceiling fan. i couldnt sleep anymore. Yesterday at work, my bachlorette night was the talk at work. everyone seemed to have a great time which im glad. My friends around me decorated my desk and they all took me out to lunch. ohh and i got a $25.00 gift card toooo starbucks!! and to top that off my boss gave me today (tuesday) off so i can get all my stuff together. well i went to Cosco for some apple cider bottles that look like wine bottles. they said they dont carry them this time of the year. which is not good because im not planning on spending alot on bottles. so now i may have to go to trader joes. i talked to my maid of honor whose making my wedding cake and i got alil upset becauase she has not gotten anything for the cake. i thought she did since she is making it and all but she said she was waiting for me. i have no idea why because i dont know a thing about wedding cakes!! sooo that just took some time away from me.

My mom hasnt even try calling me or anything. this ony shows me she doesnt even care. whatever. im so tired of this drama. this whole wedding planning wasnt the way i expected it to be. feels like i got screwed left and right from people.

what else, what else.. other than that. nothing much is going on. i wish i could drink some coffee right about now. but i dont have none!! someone drink an extra cup for me this morning!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 04-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Addicted Member

I am sorry you are having a hard time getting help. I had my best friend as my maid of honor and she was NO help whatsoever. I had to practically beg her to come help with my favours and when she did come, she did them so half-a$$ that I was like don't bother. Which is what she wanted. Whatever. The problem is that this is important and number 1 to you right now, but it isn't to anyone else.
#3 of 6 Old 04-12-2005, 11:20 AM

Diana, I hope I don't offend you by asking this, but do you think it's possible that your mom is jealous of you because of the wedding and everything? It just seems like she is trying to ruin this for you by acting like a butthead and it also seems like she is trying to get the attention away from your big day. (It's also something my mom would do!) I am sorry you are feeling so much stress and frustration right now. It sounds like everyone at your work is being REALLY supportive, though, which is great! I hope your throat and stuffy nose are feeling better today!
Big for you! I wish we were all there in Phoenix to help you out this week!

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Proud mom of two fabulous kids:
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06

#4 of 6 Old 04-12-2005, 12:05 PM

I was my sister MOH but backed down bc I couldn;t do all that she wanted me to do due to distance. I was a BM instead. I am sure everything will come together and it will be a great day!! All that matter sis that you will be married to your man.

Becky
Wayne since 8/07~ almost a year! Who would have thought I would ever find my prince?

Samantha 4/19/95
Logan 10/9/01 Kia 9/10/98 Colby 3/28/01 I am a Motorcross Momma!!Enter to win BabyUniversity's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Contest and a $25 GC!
#5 of 6 Old 04-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 2
My best friend was my MOH too, and she was terrible!! She didn't even record the gifts at the reception.
#6 of 6 Old 04-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Addicted Member

Location: In a house with a bunch of walls, windows and doors
Likes Earned: 15

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page