Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-26-2005, 08:29 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
so yesterday i went to take Raymond to his first dr appt since hes been 2. I hated the waiting room experience. omg, there was this dude who must have been 22 or so and for every lil thing he would spank his 1 yr old. if the baby threw his sippy cup on the floor, the dad would say, "Sabastian, pick up ur cup NOW... 1, 2 im going to get up and spank you and than **** say 3 and there **** go and spank his poor kid. he did it like 4 times the whole time i was there. than **** go sit there and makeout with the mother. i was like okay i understand a lil kiss or something but it was full blown tongue kissing which was not suitable in a children clinic. so yeah that... than we waited about half and hour in the waiting room, his name gets called and his wght/height gets measured than we wait again for another 45 mins in a cold freezing room. she finally walks in and starts baby talking to Raymond but in spanish. so i know spanish very well but the way she was speaking it was very hard to understand even if its babytalk. so i played dumb and said english please.

it was a good doctor, all she did was ask about his fever/cough and thats it. she didnt explain to me what was going on.. what the stuff she prescribed would be, this was also his 3 yr old dr appt too and nope, no talking about developing stages. nothing. soooo im rethinking about going somewhere else. i wish we can do pedriatric shopping before selecting one. what else.. so yeah i ended up spending about 2 hrs there.

than i go to the pharamacy, and I use to be on government medical insurance but there are some people who has it but it looks like they take advantage of it. there was this lady who walked in there. okay she is all decked out in Guess clothing, a guess shirt, guess capri pants and just reg. flip flops.. her 3 kids are all decked out too in name brands so its okay to look cute and all ..... so than she ends up whooping out almost 20.00 of snacks, cokes, chips and candy.. freakin that stuff was expensive epecially for a private phramacy.. so im like saying to myself there is no way ill spend 20.00 here, i would hit Mcdonalds afterwards or something.. so her prescriptions were ready and she paid nothing!! i was like wow.. royal treatment. there i am spending almost 45.00 for 3 things and she got a whole bagful free. i couldnt believe it. so i also had to take Raymond to a lab place so they can check his blood and urine. after that, took him to lunch and than to his daycare.

i went back to work and people had attitudes because i wasnt in before deadline to help out but came way afterwards. i was mad at them for making me feel all bad because i had stuff to do. so my morning pretty much sucked.

When it comes to their kids not feeling well and they have to leave for the day or whatever i dont go around talking stuff about them or making [email protected] comments.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 05-26-2005, 08:33 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

proof reading would be nice before sending it.. let me revise... SHE WAS NOT A GOOD DOCTOR!!!!

thank goodness its still early in the morning
#3 of 5 Old 05-26-2005, 08:51 AM
Addicted Member

#4 of 5 Old 05-26-2005, 09:03 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 12
Why not shop around for a different doctor? You can call different ones and sit down with them and talk about things - just like choosing a baby dr.

Sorry she want much help for you.
#5 of 5 Old 05-26-2005, 11:13 AM

Diana, what a day! I would look for a new doctor.
And to those meanies at work!

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Proud mom of two fabulous kids:
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page