Im back from the partytown - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 07-13-2005, 07:34 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
let me just say i only slept like a total of 11 hours for being there Thursday till Tuesday night. im so serious. we arrived around midnite and we went to go eat tacos. we didnt go to bed until 300 that morning. on Friday, it was my FIL bday so he had a huge celebration with all his family. so much food, drinks, music going on. we stayed out there till 2 in da morning. one thing i love about meeting Ray family is that their so darn sweet to me and theyre sooo nice!! i love them!! all his cousins, aunts uncles greet me with and hugs. they all fell in love with raymond too. he got so attached to them.

on saturday it was Sarah quincerera, (sweet 15th) let me just say it was out of this world. we woke up early, got our hair done, got all fancied out. we went to the church and did the ceremony. than we went crusin in da limo just having fun. when we arrived at the place where she was having it and once she got out of the limo fireworks went off all over the sky. the place where she had it was so beautiful. it was arranged so fancy and elegant. we partied till 600 AM dancing the whole night away. Raymond of course fell asleep. i danced with all his tios and with my FIL, i really wished Ray went so i would have danced with him too. i missed him so much so yeah we went to bed around 700 sunday morning.

on Sunday, we slept till noon and got ready for the after party. this time it was an outside event. My FIL also got one of Mexico famous bandas to perform there. they had alot of stuff going on. we stayed until midnite and than went for tacos later that night.

Monday, we went to the Aztec pymarids. i had finally experience morning sickness, i ate some menudo and it didnt agree with me at all. once we got to the pymarids, i kept asking myself if i should climb them or not. i went for it. my thighs and calaves were soooooooooooo sore from non stop dancing. i went for it and climbed those steps. it was worth it. it was very beautiful.

well im happy to be home with my husband. i missed him so much and he hold me all last night. he had the whole house clean for me, even did both the front and back yards and guess what else he did. he planted me a flower bed with beautiful flowers. i absolutely love him!!

this morning i on the side of the freeway. i was getting motion sickness and i barf nothing but water. i cant believe im already experiencing morning sickness. Raymond is finally saying my baby wben he points to my stomach.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 12 Old 07-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 29
Sorry that you are having ms already That is the worst part when I am pg.
That is sweet that Raymond is connecting with the baby already.
Glad you had a nice trip!
#3 of 12 Old 07-13-2005, 07:58 PM
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaL
i ate some menudo and it didnt agree with me at all.
OK - -let me just say, on behalf of us dumb rednecks, that when I see the word "menudo", I can only picture a bunch of pre-pubescent boys gyrating their hips and I'll just leave it at that..

So with that being said, I am so happy that you are back and had a great trip!

#4 of 12 Old 07-13-2005, 08:33 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

yeah i know what ur saying Dawn, Ricky Martin younger days. menudo is like a soup that has corn harmony, either cow or pig stomach and its garnished with onions, cilatrano, oregano. its o yeah with lemon too.
#5 of 12 Old 07-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Special Member

Umm .. OK. I can certainly see why it wouldn't agree with a person :bleh:
#6 of 12 Old 07-13-2005, 08:49 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

i know it sounds disgusting but its soooooo good. im i grossing you out?!
#7 of 12 Old 07-13-2005, 10:48 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
i agree diana... it sounds really disgusting but it's actually REALLY GOOD

my SIL made it for us when she was up here visiting a few years ago!! I thought that it was pretty good!
#8 of 12 Old 07-13-2005, 10:53 PM

OMG I hate Menudo!!!!! Im sorry that you are getting ma laready I that too. Glad you had fun!
#9 of 12 Old 07-13-2005, 11:44 PM
Addicted Member

That is discusting... Sorry about the morning sickness.

I hope you took pictures of the Aztecs I think they are beautiful.

Sounds like way to much fun and I am glad you are in DH's arms again.
#10 of 12 Old 07-13-2005, 11:46 PM
Special Member

I am glad you had a good time. Sorry about the m/s, I hope it goes away soon.
#11 of 12 Old 07-14-2005, 12:36 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

im like so about here at work!! im trying to watch what i eat in the morning. hopefully that works. yeah, Jen i will have to post pics soon!!
#12 of 12 Old 07-15-2005, 10:10 AM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Sounds like you had a great time. What a beautiful party! She must have been so happy that day! I love menudo too. I just wish I could find a recipe without chocolate in it.

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in