Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 10-28-2005, 08:54 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i have so much work to do today. my friend and i crossed trained on each other desk this week and i cant believe how much work it involves. :faints: alot of display ads for the city on top of all the emails and faxes i get. i try not to let it stress me out but there have been days this week where i just want to throw my arms in the air and leave for the day. too much of a headache as well. tonight were going to go get Raymond his present for his Bday in December. were going to finally get him a big boy bike. we dont think were going to go all out for his bday in December than we did in the past with presents and stuff. I dont really like the boys toys they have out there and he doesnt even play with them. i ended up spending about 20.00-30.00 on a lego set and it just sits in his room untouch. i think this year with his bday being 12/15 we are just going to get him his big gift, da bike and acouple of clothes sets, 2 movies and maybe soemthing else. For Xmas we will just have more for him than. ughh this year im not prepared with the gifts as i was last year. im also goign to buy all his bday stuff and get it all out of the way. i dont want to be all in december.
ill be working extra overtime for the next two months. we are losing a person and her last day is next week. so extra dinero for the holidays and hopefully i can get some baby furnature too.

today im 22 wks into my pregnancy. last night i cooked dinner but felt so tired from standing. i started getting sharp pains on my foot. we took an evening walk around our neighborhood last night, that seemed to help. by 8 pm im just extremely tired.

Tomorrow night we have a halloween party to go too. it doesnt start till late 10 oclock i think. im just giong to be a pregnant clown. my friend is going to lend me all the stuff including the big ole red shoes. My husband i still have to think on a custome for him. Raymond will be BuzzLight Year this year.

SUnday i have to whip up some enchiladas my dear brother has asked for me to make for a potluck. so pretty much there goes my wknd

i hope everyone has fun this wknd!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 10-28-2005, 09:06 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
I want enchiladas, too!
#3 of 6 Old 10-28-2005, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaSueBoo
I want enchiladas, too!
Me too!
Have a good weekend!

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Proud mom of two fabulous kids:
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06

#4 of 6 Old 10-28-2005, 01:38 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
have a great weekend!! i hope you get some pictures of your dressed up family

have fun at the party!
#5 of 6 Old 10-28-2005, 01:59 PM

Have fun!!
#6 of 6 Old 11-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Advanced Member

What a crazy weekend!!!!

Well, I'm still waiting to find out what the sex of your baby is. I'm really thinking girl on this one. I hope so.

A pregnant clown? How funny and cute!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in