#1 of 5 Old 12-12-2005, 09:06 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hey everyone

not that anyone misses me around here.. just wanted to stop by and say hi. ive been extremely busy just with everything. work, getting prepared and ready for Raymond bday this week and the holidays. Ive also been going through some problems with my family, this time being my dad and all. and i actually thought i was having problems with my dear ole hubby. he really got me going last week as well. just been a busy week or month.

ill try to break it down quickly, i have about 5 mins...

Raymond.. hes turning 4 this Thursday, my baby boy is turning the big 4. this year because of me being pregnant and all and really being too lazy to cater and cook for everyone. were not doing the bbq bday party this year. this year were just going to go out to Peter piper. he wanted to do Incredibles theme so that is what **** be having. i got him a huge Incredible, da dad pinata so **** have that as well. he is excited. he loves his bday. last friday he had his classroom bday party which he loved. today he got to spend the whole day with his dad and went to lunch and watched chicken little again. daddy and Raymond are on vacation all this week and ill be joining them on Wednesday.

Pregnancy.. im 28 wks! baby is now kicking up a storm. she is alil kicker. but i am enjoying each mintute of it. i am so excited about having my babygirl and i cant wait till shes here. We havent started on her room yet but we will soon.

Family.. my dad, omg i guess men are really crybabies i believe it now especially after seeing my father throw a fit during thanksgiving wknd. he ended up getting upset saying i didnt give him attention after i did. i only spend the whole wknd with him and i had my in laws over for the wknd too so normally everyone goes and does things together but he wanted me all to himself and for us to do things separately. omg. he also got upset because i didnt go with him to IKEA. that store is like a 2 hour walk and plus after i waited outside Target at 4AM and did my blackout friday shopping that morning he got hurt because i wasnt up for shopping or goign to IKEA.. so since than he hasnt spoken to me. i guess im a bad daughter. sorry if im pregnant and i get tired. i know, stupid reasons.

HUbby.. well last week i know with everything going on we both have been stressing out. i think he needs some time to spend it with the guys and all. u know to get away and relax for awhile. turned out thats what happened saturday night and now he thinks he wants to do it everywknd. im like i dont think so. when he said that i was thinking he was referring to his friends going to house parties, they kind where u see nothing but hoodrats and stuff going on. no, i dont think so! but it was more like kickbacks he was referring too mostly with his uncle and the guys from work. like watching sports and drinking. im oka with that. he just needs to explain himself more before i start freakin out like a psycho on him

Work.. ive been working 55 hours plus! its been crazy and wild here. been coming in to work early and leaving late and taking work home to do on the wknds. its okay becuz ill have xtra cash. so its all good.

well hes here to take me home so hope everyone is doing good! miss u guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 12-12-2005, 09:11 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
Silly goose, we have missed you! I'm sorry you've been so stressed, it's great seeing you back, though!
#3 of 5 Old 12-12-2005, 09:13 PM
Special Member

Nice to see you back. Glad all is ok with you and DH. Happy 4th Birthday to Raymond. Can't wait to see your little girl also, I'm sure she's going to beautiful

#4 of 5 Old 12-12-2005, 09:45 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
it's great to hear from you!! About time you showed up for an update!

28 weeks already eh? she's gonna be here before you know it!
#5 of 5 Old 12-12-2005, 09:55 PM

Girl, you know we you! It's good to get an update. I am so sorry your dad is being so ridiculous and silly. It's him, not you, and don't let him make you feel bad.
Happy Birthday Raymond!

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Proud mom of two fabulous kids:
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in