30wks and 70 days to go! - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 12-23-2005, 12:37 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yep!! time just flies by when ur i still cant believe soon she will be here! well so far we thought of her name and came up with Destiny Ariana Lopez. We like the meaning of destiny, and for Ariana, sorta reminds me of my name and Ar for Arizona. dumb i know. well alot of stuff has been going on. it seems like this pregnancy was like an emotional roller coaster for me. with conflicts with my mom and now my dad than i ended up finding out something that just blew the lid off recently. very difficult end of the year for me.

but to brighten stuff up, were selling our house. i know we barely got into it this year but we no longer want to live in far east of phx and the drive home drives me crazy. it takes us about almost an hour to get home. plus we miss living inside phoenix and close to his uncle and family. were going to get into a condo for now or townhouse and when were ready than settle for buying a new house. now with the baby coming we cant afford a big house payment and pay 360.00 a week of daycare. daycare will be more than our house payment for the month. so lots of decisions to make. so i guess in the next coming month that will be happening. plus i want to get another job working for the state in the legal department that takes care of divorces, guaridianships, public fidiciary office. they pay really well and since i already work for the newspapaer legal publication, thats a plus for me

well this wknd plans are to spend it with my uncle family and xmas day with his uncle family. that evening Ray wants to take me up northern arizona, get a cabin and hangout there in Flagstaff on Monday. eating and shopping. so im pretty excited.

Destiny has been moving so much. she is such a tickler. i still cant believe im having a girl.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 12-23-2005, 12:52 PM
Special Member

Yep...little girls are very special...or I think so I like the name you picked out. She will be here before you know it.

I hope you have a great time this weekend. Just kick back and relax.

Merry Christmas!!!
#3 of 8 Old 12-23-2005, 02:13 PM
Addicted Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I love her name!! Good luck finding a new place.

#4 of 8 Old 12-23-2005, 02:42 PM

i here ya on the drive ... we lived in queen creek !!!!!!!! my hubby drove to phx !!! ya girls are so fun your gonna love her !!!!!!!!!!! my 2 last pregs went so fast for me 2 !!!! have fun in flagstaff... we went down there for a doc for michael... it was nice....have a nice christmas !!!
#5 of 8 Old 12-23-2005, 02:47 PM

Godd luck with the house selling and hunting!! Enjoy your familes for xmass!!

Becky
Wayne since 8/07~ almost a year! Who would have thought I would ever find my prince?

Samantha 4/19/95
Logan 10/9/01 Kia 9/10/98 Colby 3/28/01 I am a Motorcross Momma!!Enter to win BabyUniversity's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Contest and a $25 GC!
#6 of 8 Old 12-23-2005, 03:04 PM

I love the name. Enjoy Christmas. I'm missing Pheonix right now since we spent a week there in Jan. I loved it and would love to live there. Send those of us in Wisconsin warm and sunny thought
#7 of 8 Old 12-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Special Member

Time does go by so fast!!

Thats a beautiful name!
#8 of 8 Old 12-23-2005, 03:34 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
I love her name, it is beautiful!

sounds like you are going to be even busier with moving and stuff. good luck finding that perftect new home! I would hate to commute anywere either, it takes me under five minutes to get to work.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page