Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 03-07-2006, 01:58 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
finally i can give myself time now to post as much as i want too and dont have to worry about work or nothing!!

its been a week since ive been on maternity leave. last week i had my MIL come and stay with me for the week and had family come and go all week. it was really nice to have my MIL here to help out and just keep me company. now i miss her to pieces.

so as of yesterday its been Raymond, Destiny and I at home. it was sorta hard to get use to not having any adult conversation around. i kept myself busy cleaning and doing laundry. i hope i dont get bored being at home. i want to take great advantage of staying home and spending time with Raymond and Destiny. it would kill me the day i have to return back to work.

so far ive set goals on what i want to do during the 3 months im off.

1) I would like to put Raymond scrapbooking together. he is 4 and i have 3 years of catching up to do.

2) i would like to start one for Destiny as well

3) since raymond is outta of daycare/prek i want to contine doing home studies with him so when he does return he isnt behind. today i have to go pick up some supplies and start our schedule tomorrow.

4) Spend as much time with Destiny. i know with Raymond i was so anxious for him to grow older and this time around i want to cherish each day of her baby days.

5) shopping for our new place. My MIL opened up my eyes on what i can do to our home. she has really helped us with interior ideas

6) just become a better housewifey and mommy.

so basically those are my goals and what i look into doing. i return to work on May 22nd. ughh dont remind me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 03-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Special Member

We're glad to have you back! Sounds like you have a good grip on things ... I'm sure you'll do great!
#3 of 6 Old 03-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Special Member

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your maternity leave.

#4 of 6 Old 03-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Special Member

Yea!
#5 of 6 Old 03-07-2006, 03:00 PM

I am glad you are back! You are so wise to cherish every moment of Destiny's baby days and of your maternity leave. Enjoy yourself and your kids!

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Proud mom of two fabulous kids:
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06
#6 of 6 Old 03-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Advanced Member

I remember getting bored with me and Isaiah but that's only because it's much different with a newborn and no other children I guess. I'm sure that everyone feels that way about there first child. Just so curious what there going to be like when they grow up. That's how I am with Isaiah but I know that I'll be different with baby number 2!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in