Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-20-2006, 11:45 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
this morning has gone really good for me so far. i didnt go to bed till almost 3 this morning. i was on the roll of downloading music. i woke up around 530, washed dishes and made myself and Ray some breakfast. Destiny already asleep. i was holding her right now and i just love when she looks at me. my babygirl is getting so big!! anyways, im thinking about selling stuff on about 2 weeks ago i bought a potterybarn crib bedding for 5.00 and it still had the original bag and still looks new. I have so much of Raymond clothing to sell too. i dont really want to sell his baby stuff yet cause im hoping ill have another boy. I just have alot of Toddler stuff. i cant believe how many pairs of shoes that boy had!
today im taking him to the movies and maybe hit up the Savers around here. The weather is already in the 90s here so i want to hang outside more now. Tonight we are going to the park again for our weekly run. they have tball games theyre so we sometimes watch the kids play. i cant wait to get raymond into sports. i bought tickets to WWE so Raymond and DH can go. **** be really excited!
other than that, just chill here this thursday morning!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-20-2006, 04:24 PM

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Glad to hear you are having such a great day!

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Proud mom of two fabulous kids:
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in