overwhelmed, i think thats how i spell it. - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 08-23-2006, 12:58 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
anyways, i feel like im being overloaded with just everything, im trying to get use to being a sahm and i know this is something i do want to do, rather than being stuck behind a desk all day. I love my kids and i love taking care of my other kids. i just wish that i had my house again. I think i would feel better. I feel like im croweded and the kids dont have enough room to run around and play. I live in a 3 bdrm apt, it looks big enough to be a condo but no yard. its still too hot for the raymond and his friend to go out and play. i do activities and circle time with them in the late morning right before lunch. i try to squeeze in housework, and laundry and care for the babies at the same time. well anyways, Ill be caring for two newborns next month and one more toddler. Im sure ill be oka but sometimes i feel like im not giving my full attention to destiny. she is already going to be 6 months and the time has came and went. she is getting so big already. Raymond next month will be signed up for Tball so im happy that now i can be a "SOccerMom" and go see my kid play ball. ive always wanted that. I have so much winterclothes from Raymond that i need to list on ebay, i just need to make the time to go clear out my memory card from my camera.

I think this wknd ill go get a pedicure and actually feel good about myself. I started running yesterday and i did feel good building up a sweat. i want to lose at least 15lbs, Raymond doesnt seem why i should push myself if were planning on baby number 3 in December. After this baby, weve reached our maxx.

anyways, kids are great. Destiny is now sitting on her own, her first tooth is coming in slowly but can definately see it. Raymond going to start doing home stuides with him today. As for me and my hubby.. doing great!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 08-23-2006, 01:25 PM

i here ya on the heat !!! when we where out there it sucked !!!! the kids would drive me nuts !! so we would go to the mall or my moms home and swim !! its hard being a sahm..there are days i would love to work and some i don't...
#3 of 9 Old 08-23-2006, 01:47 PM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Being a sahm is not as easy as people think. You'll get the swing of it soon. I hope things cool down so the kids can play outside!

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#4 of 9 Old 08-23-2006, 01:50 PM

I think both can be hard, sahm and working mom. Give yourself a little more time to get used to it, and maybe you can get together with other moms every now and then. Even one other grown person once a week can make a big difference.

I didn't know you were planning on another one in December, good luck!!
#5 of 9 Old 08-23-2006, 06:23 PM

You are actually a Work At Home Mom. I am sure it's overwhelming being so busy all day!

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Proud mom of two fabulous kids:
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06
#6 of 9 Old 08-23-2006, 09:11 PM
Special Member

I think being at home with the kids all day is harder then being stuck behind a desk somedays. I mean it has it's good points and it's bad. You get to be with you kids and enjoy them, yet you job is now 24/7. As for running hey being in better shape before baby #3 is a good idea. You look good I've seen your pictures but hey if we are going to end up gaining during prenancy might as well try to start at a lower weight, and if it don't happen oh well You look Great like I said.
#7 of 9 Old 08-23-2006, 09:35 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

thanks Lupe!! i just need to lose this belly baby fat, maybe 15lbs or so. Tammy your RIGHT!! im still a WAHM.. cause i am literally still working even though i am home with my kids. they just left and now i feel like i can breathe. i think being indoors surrounded by these walls, makes me feel kinda depress. I would like to go shopping but its like, why?!?!?! its not like i can wear heels and cute clothes like i did before just to play on my living room floor. i dont think soooo..
#8 of 9 Old 08-24-2006, 01:14 AM
Addicted Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Just take it one day at a time!
#9 of 9 Old 08-24-2006, 02:48 PM
Addicted Member

Try and get some breaks when you can!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page