its been about 2 months - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-24-2007, 03:30 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i think that i havent posted on here. i feel like a "newbie" here all over again. Well this month and last month just came and gone for us. In November we spend 2 weeks vacation visiting my inlaws in San Jose, Ca. than spend some time in San Francisco. i love being there. it was great. Spend the Thanksgiving holiday there too. Well when we returned back to Phoenix, we were completely broke. Raymond turned 6 on the 15th and so we were able to manage to throw him a good birthday party.. than after taking care of his bday, weve just started doing our Christmas stuff. This week has been the longest week of the year for me. Between me taking care of my childcare kids, baking, cleaning etc it was hard to find the time to do shopping. thank goodness some stores were opened till 2 am. I was shopping instead of sleeping. But thank you God, I did it. The night before Xmas Eve, me and Raymond are going to wrap all the gifts. its going to be a long night!!!! i am already getting sleepy eye. tomorrow we are having family come over and cooking a Christmas Dinner. My mom didnt feel like doing tamales this year so we redoing Thanksgiving dinner all over again. We have Church service tomorrow night and than dinner.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! I do mostly sign on over at myspace but im always thinking of you all!! God Bless you and your families.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 12-24-2007, 10:14 AM

Diana, I have been wondering where you were! I don't do MySpace, so it's good to see you here on BU again! Please don't be a stranger.
Merry Christmas!

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Proud mom of two fabulous kids:
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06
#3 of 4 Old 12-24-2007, 10:18 AM
Administrator

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 2
Hi Diana! It's great to see you on the boards... I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

I refuse to do two huge "Thanksgiving Dinners" in such a short period of time so it has become tradition that we have a Taco night on Christmas.

Elaine White

I'd love to be the ideal mother but I'm too busy raising my kids.

Haley Olivia 8-17-96 ~ Zachary Tyler 4-30-01 ~ Asher Mackenzie born an angel 2-26-03 ~ Brenna Grace 5-4-06

#4 of 4 Old 12-29-2007, 10:52 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Thank you ladies!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page