alil update on whats been going on - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-22-2008, 08:59 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
lately around here. first on foremost.. Destiny is officially pottytrained!! I started pottytraining her after my trip to new mexico over the Labor Day Wknd. By the end of the week she was doing sooo well. Im very proud of her. Now Ill be helping the parents of my childcare with thier potty training. Destiny has been talking alot, she is such a character!! She is girly girl all the way, she loves playing dress up and with her dollies.

Lil Raymond is doing great in school. Hes in 1st grade and loves it. Hes starting to read and weve been really encouraging on reading and spelling. Very good it. We signed him up for basketball too. He use to do Tball but now that basketball season is almost near hes ready to play some BBall. Its been a year since weve put him in anything.

My brother is still living with us. One more month and hes moving out. im a counting down the days. Its just that sometimes him and i arent on the same page and we just go at it like cats and dogs. Lately he hasnt been home, hes been traveling but when he returns, an argument is just bound to happen. Ive been helping care for my nephew, his kid.. and its a big responsiblity. We seem like weve became stepparents and sometimes i wonder how i got myself into this. u know.. Just cant wait till the end of October. than ill get my privacy and family time back.

As for Raymond and I, we are doing great. Weve been spending more time together now that hes busy season is over, i got him all to myself. Weve been remodeling our living room. Watching alot of HGTV, lol. We arent sure if we want to live in our home forever. I love my neighborhood and our neighbors, i feel like were outgrowing our home unless we add on to the house. So weve just been keeping busy around our house. **** be helping coach Raymond Basketball team.

Ive started playing with my camera. What i really need to do is go elsewhere and start taking pics. Ive been reading my manual and learning the new features it has. So much material. We have appts seting up till the beginning of the new year. so im really excited about it. My friend that im working with she is the sweetest. she reminds me so much of an Aunt.

other than that everyone is doing great!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 09-22-2008, 09:37 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Yah! That's wonderful that everyone's doing so well.
#3 of 5 Old 09-22-2008, 10:58 AM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
I'm glad everyone's doing so well. WTG Destiny!

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#4 of 5 Old 09-22-2008, 11:33 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
i'm glad that everyone's doing well!!!
#5 of 5 Old 09-24-2008, 12:24 AM

Likes Earned: 22
Glad to hear that all is going well with all of you. WTG, Destiny! Such a big girl already!

Use your camera to take some before, during and after pics of your remodeling! I'd love to see it!

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in