Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-07-2008, 02:55 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well today we went to a Christmas Candyland Party. My friend invited us to her company party which was really nice. Santa flew in on a Helicopter accompany with the Grinch and his reindeer. They brought in 18 tons of snow for the kids to play in. My kids have never experience snow before, haha Destiny was crying after awhile from holding the icy snow. Thats Arizona for ya, haha Lil Raymond loved it! he got into some snowball fights with his friends. they had a great time. They had several carnival rides for the kids, I went on some with them and felt sick afterwards. I am not a fun ride along person. So we spend most of our Saturday at the Xmas party.

We got our Christmas Tree afterwards weve just finished decorating it. I have two for my home. Ours is put in the living room and I always put one up for my childcare kids to decorate in my family room. They enjoy making ornaments. Closer to Christmas, I surprise them with gifts to open. Tomorrow I would like to go to church. Its been 2 wks or so since weve gone and Lil Raymond really wants to be there tomorrow. We love the true meaning of Christmas. I still need to do some errands on Raymond bday party but i think i may just wait till i get paid this week. I hate using my ccs when i can just wait for payday!! hope everyone is having a super wknd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 12-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
sounds like a fun Christmas party!! Have a great Sunday!
#3 of 4 Old 12-07-2008, 04:21 PM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Wow! That sounds like a great party!

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#4 of 4 Old 01-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Hey girl thanks for the comment on Myspace. I don't get on there to much but I did see it. Actually I got a new email address and forgot to update myspace and now it's going to be a pain to fix it. Merry Christmas (late)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in