... And The Beat Goes On... - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 10-07-2004, 10:42 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, so far so good. I stopped spotting, so I guess that's a good thing. My are still sore, though not as bad as last week, thank goodness. I go in tomorrow after I drop Joey off and pick up my lab slip and take it to the lab. I should hear back on Monday.

Oh, and the doctor called yesterday to talk to me about the progesterone I'd mentioned to the nurse. What he wants to do is check my HCG level once more (tomorrow), and if it's going the right direction, he'll probably put me on the progesterone, too. In fact, the lab work is supposed to check that, too -- I might not need the progesterone. He was very reassuring, but warned me that progesterone may not prevent me from miscarrying. I felt very good after talking to him, actually. He seems like he actually cares, which is nice, and somewhat rare in this HMO world.

Yesterday after picking Joey up from school, I stopped off at the store to pick up some ricotta and noodles for dinner, and who did I see but one of my mom's best friends (my "aunt"). So instead of going straight home, I went over to her house and we chatted for a few hours. Joey had a blast playing with all the grandkids' toys, and I had a good time talking to her. I don't think I've seen her in nearly a year, and I think she's only seen Joey once or twice since he was born. It's sad, really, because she doesn't live that far away - we just never get over there, ya know?

So, needless to say, none of my housework got done yesterday. Today, after school we picked up DH and took him out to lunch at Hometown Buffet, so we're all still pretty stuffed. I told DH that if he wanted dinner, he was on his own - I'm too stuffed to cook, even now. We might have some salad and a sandwich later or something.

This weekend's going to be busy, busy, BUSY! I have to get to work on Joey's Halloween costume (he's going to be a mummy, and he's all excited because he's going to get to help rip up sheets to make the costume), do some serious cleaning around here (I've been SO tired lately - I fall asleep nearly every afternoon!), and my step-brother's fiancee is having her bridal shower this weekend. Tomorrow's task, after my labs, is to find an adult store that does gift certificates. It's a joint gift from my sister and I. And of course, I have to do that BEFORE I pick up Joey (can you imagine trying to explain some of the things in there to a 5-year-old?? )

Well, Survivor's coming on in about 20 minutes, so I gotta run. Talk to you later!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 10-08-2004, 08:28 AM

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I hope your levels keep going up and up and up!!!

You know you are always talking about food and your posts make me hungry!!! LOL
#3 of 8 Old 10-08-2004, 11:58 AM
Special Member

I agree, hope those levers keep rising!!! And I know what you mean about being so tired!!!

#4 of 8 Old 10-08-2004, 12:26 PM

I hope your levels keep rising!!!

Becky
Wayne since 8/07~ almost a year! Who would have thought I would ever find my prince?

Samantha 4/19/95
Logan 10/9/01 Kia 9/10/98 Colby 3/28/01 I am a Motorcross Momma!!Enter to win BabyUniversity's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Contest and a $25 GC!
#5 of 8 Old 10-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Addicted Member

Location: In a house with a bunch of walls, windows and doors
Likes Earned: 15
i hope your levels keep rising
#6 of 8 Old 10-08-2004, 09:30 PM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Sounds like things are going well. I'm glad you had such a nice time with your friend.

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#7 of 8 Old 10-09-2004, 08:29 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 2
I hope your levels keep rising!!
#8 of 8 Old 10-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Addicted Member

Up and up that is what I want to hear!

I know what you mean people live so close but our lives are so busy we never see them!

+++++ numbers I am so happy for you!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page