Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-06-2006, 12:01 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Not a lot going on around here, really. I've been a stitching fiend, and I think I'm mostly done with my Christmas stuff (at least, the purchasing).

I finished the framed cross stitch for my BIL and SIL yesterday, and got it assembled. Last week, I finished a small framed stitchery item for DS's piano teacher. I'm now working on an embroidered journal for my niece, and I've bought some trim to spruce up a tote bag to go with it (both are dark blue denim). I've finished the Wine Fringe Scarf (bottom of the page) and am working on the Wine Jewelry Pouch (second from the bottom) for my other SIL. I think I've got everyone covered - we'll find out when I'm wrapping in Sacramento. Heck, I even finished a stitchery item for my SS, which I need to mail soon. A bit early, but otherwise, I'll have to transport it to Sac and mail it from there, which seems a little silly.

On the mouse front, we caught a total of 6 (I think - maybe 7 - I lost count ) and they seem to have lost interest in the trap. So I'm going to put it somewhere else where I think they might hang out, and see if we get more.

I think DS is going through a growth spurt. I've gotten rid of 5 pairs of pants in the last week, because you can see his ankles when he puts them on (like, they're 3 inches too short all the sudden). So I'm in the market for pants for him again. My sweat pants are all too big, so I'm thinking of just shortening the elastic in them, so they don't fall off when I put my cell phone in my pocket.

Of my 6 recent auctions, only one sold. I guess it's a bit late for people to be crafting for Christmas? I had some great fabric, too. I'm not going to list anything else this year, as I will be gone the last half of the month, and it'd just be cutting it too close at this point. Next year will be better.

Well, off to do some laundry and more stitching!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 12-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sounds like you've been really Busy!! WTG on catching so many mice!
#3 of 3 Old 12-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 29
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
holy crap that is a lot of mice! I hope you caught all those lil buggars now!
Sorry about your auctions, I am sure that they will do better after Christmas.
Have a great day Judy!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page