On-going task list for January - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-14-2009, 06:09 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Accomplished:
01/13 - Scrubbed main level bathroom, scrubbed kitchen floor
01/14 - Dusted kitchen and foyer, put away kibble in foyer, straightened coat rack, put away excess coats, swept kitchen and foyer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 01-16-2009, 07:25 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

01/15 - Laundry, vacuumed main level, dusted main level, cleared the dining room table (aka "The Horizontal Filing Cabinet" )
01/16 - Cleaned out linen closet ( ), steam-cleaned 1/2 of main level carpets, cleaned and dusted guest room
#3 of 6 Old 01-19-2009, 12:46 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

01/17 - Laundry. And taking care of a sink-overflow.
01/18 - Laundry. Cleaning out cabinets and putting away dishes (after sink-overflow). Scrubbed guest bathroom (DS scrubbed the toilet and surrounding area - I think I cured his 'aim' problem ), made up sofa bed.

Tomorrow, I All I need to do is finish laundry (2 loads left), run stuff over to Goodwill, run a vacuum all over the house, and clean the birdcage, and I'll be done.

Hopefully, my guests will be arriving in the afternoon, which will give me plenty of time.

#4 of 6 Old 01-21-2009, 12:19 PM

Likes Earned: 22
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
So, how did it all go?

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland
#5 of 6 Old 01-21-2009, 10:40 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

I got it all done! Well, the Goodwill stuff had to wait, because apparently our Goodwill was closed on Monday (at least, they weren't answering their phone), so I took it to a closer thrift on Tuesday during donation hours. Main thing is, I got rid of a great big box of miscellaneous stuff, two bags of clothes, and a Hefty bag of towels and sheets.

My linen closet is so clean it scares me - and it's been that way for 5 days now. But I would like to know how on earth I finished laundry Monday morning, and Monday night, the hamper in the master bathroom was overflowing again. Someone's been hiding clothes, methinks...

I'm worn out today, so after I clean up the table from dinner, I'm going to crash for the night. But I'll post the full story on all the goings-on later tomorrow, if I've got time.
#6 of 6 Old 01-22-2009, 02:42 AM

Likes Earned: 22
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Well, at least you got it done! BRAVO!

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in