Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 11-26-2004, 02:58 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well i have discovered that not many people are around on BBU durring the holidays!

and i bet that even less of you will be around tomorrow cuz of all them wonderful sales you are in search of

nothing much going on here lately..besides the house grouch, yep you guessed it, that would be me. no matter what dh does it doesn't make me happy, pretty much everything he does pisses me off. iknow i need to get myself in check. i hope it will happen soon too. going to blame it on pms for now

but wouldn't you be upset if your dh did nothing but sit and watch movies and 'play' with your kid all day long? no laundry, no cooking no cleaning, didnt' touch the xmas lights i wanted up.

instead i have to work all day come home, go shopping come home, cook dinner, start laundry and bath Logan, then clean kitchen... while gosh darn it, he goes out and hangs the xmas lights. i would have done them myself if he didnt' take all the tools to work with him!

sorry i think i am done for now. he has his whole workplace on his side saying that on his days with Logan he should be able to just play with him and do what he wants.... must be nice.. on my days off i do that plus the household chores
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 11-26-2004, 06:40 AM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
I hate it when they get allies. He should help you out more. However, playing with Logan is too if it is truely a break for you, which it doesn't sound like it is.

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#3 of 4 Old 11-26-2004, 12:56 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0

#4 of 4 Old 11-26-2004, 01:57 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
playing with logan is a break when i have been home with him all day long...and trying to get stuff done around his schedule..

he is a great dad... he just isnt the best and most helpful husband sometimes.

i don't know if there is anything he could do right now to make me happy... no matter what he does it upsts me.. been like this for a while.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in