Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 03-10-2006, 06:13 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
alot has been going on, but nothing worth writing down. or time to write it down,

Most of my BBU time lately has been sitting here reading, with my bp cuff on and pumping. my bp has been way high pretty much since my m/c and they started playing with my medications. my resident dr (that leaves in two weeks ) finally put me on a third agent and i have been on it for two days.. well today is day two. the exciting part is i think it is finally working!! my bp is lover right now than it has been for as long as i can remember.

so, now that i am on blood pressure meds that are pregnancy friendly, dh and i need to sit down and have a serious discussion about having a second child. honestly alot of the time i was pregnant before the m/c was spent in a panic that we are not ready, that i'm not ready, that i'm not sure i want to have to kids to pack around.... you know how the mind works. so i think logan needs a sibling, but we can really afford one child and do the things we are both into doing...

i'm rambling.

some of the other stuff going on is that logan is almost fully potty trained!!! on my days off i keep him in underpants all day long with no accidents, dh isn't as brave and daycare will not take him until he is 100%in underwear that is. so the consitancy just isn't there. but it sure is nice to be so close.

oh, I got my taxes done this afternoon! and i actuaally get some money back this year! i fully didn't expect to get anything good back but i get almost 1k

and it will be in my account in around 6 days
gonna pay off my mastercard i think we will see

enough babble for now!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 03-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
I hope the meds continue to work. Is anyone really ready for a child whether it's the first, second, or tenth? I don't think you can ever be totally ready. Plus if you already have some baby stuff from Logan then it won't be as expensive. Good luck with whatever you decide.
#3 of 5 Old 03-10-2006, 07:47 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
you are so right tonya! the last pregnancy took us by surprise totally, after a five year struggle to concieve logan i dont' think either of us actually thought we would be able to have another one. so it is something we haven't thought much on until recently

#4 of 5 Old 03-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Glad the new BP meds are working and are PG friendly.

That's true who is really ready whether it's your first, or tenth child. Good luck with your decision and your talk with DH
#5 of 5 Old 03-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Addicted Member

Location: In a house with a bunch of walls, windows and doors
Likes Earned: 15
YOu can afford two kids more easily than you think. It just kinda ends up working out. That was our fear whenI got pg with Nick.....ya just gotta learn to do things a little differently. Freecycle has been a great help when it comes to clothing, that is for sure

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in