Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 07-13-2008, 12:49 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
that when you are the only one on vacation and everyone else is working and you are basicly a recluse, it is boring! very boring

i am actually counting down to when i get to return to work and talk to live people again. how sad is that?

so yesterday dh had to work his day job, then drive 1.5 hours to dj an outdoor wedding. he is sleeping in this morning, he did wake up to tell me it went well.

so well, that he had the police pull up and ask him to turn it down because he heard the music from the highway, probably a mile away turns out though that the father of the groom petitioned everyone from the other side of the highway right down to the lake to get their permission to have the party.. how cool is that? so they showed the police that, upon that they recieved an apology and asked to wind it down around 130am

to top it off, they tipped him 80.00! so i am hoping if i let him sleep he will take me out for brunch!

i'm thinking today will be good as at least dh is home. tomorrow logan starts his new summer program, so i am truly home all alone, going to have to go out for a coffee with friends, (if i can find one not working)

I need a life besides work!!

i'm sure in the fall when school finally starts i will not be saying that, but you never know!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 07-13-2008, 01:03 PM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Enjoy your time off! If you get too bored, you can always shampoo my rug.

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#3 of 5 Old 07-13-2008, 02:00 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
nah, mine needs doing, i'm not in the mood for chores

#4 of 5 Old 07-13-2008, 02:21 PM
Addicted Member

Location: In a house with a bunch of walls, windows and doors
Likes Earned: 15
Likes Given: 0
Hey girl I told ya, you should over here for a few days!!!
#5 of 5 Old 07-14-2008, 01:18 PM
Advanced Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
I identify with you so much! I work from home and though I get to chat with my co workers all day there is something that you miss about face to face communication. I promised myself this weekend that if I am determined to be a loner (I've never had many friends, though not for a lack of trying) then I at least need to get out of the house more and just BE AROUND people. Even if I'm alone, I have plenty of hobbies that I can stop putting off and get involved in that will create interaction with people.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page