Hey everone! time for an update! - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 05-26-2010, 12:01 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well I can't believe that summer is coming already! I have to say that i am super happy that first grade is coming to a close it has been a roller coaster year for Logan. It is all turning out good though. i hope!

Last week we got ourselves a couple of new basement dwellers. Our Nephew and his 16 year old girlfriend moved in to the basement. they were basicly homeless and needed a place to go. she is four months pregnant

we have given them until september to stay with us and get some money saved up to move out on their own. It has been a week and wow i don't know how you all deal with the teenage thing.... thank goodness i have a few years to get prepared for Logan being a teen.

We have decided after a couple of rocky years of billeting not to take anymore hockey players. So for the first time in six years we will not be welcoming an unknown hockey player to join our family. I'm excited but at the same time i know i will be missing getting to know the boys.

We have a couple of camping trips planned for the summer i am looking forward to some super relaxing times.

I am pathetic at posting on here but i keep up with alot of your lives on facebook thankfully. Love you all and I hope all is well with your last few days of school and summer coming!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 05-26-2010, 12:06 PM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
You don't need a hockey player, you already have teen borders! I hope everything works out well with that. Have a great summer!

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#3 of 7 Old 05-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
Likes Given: 0
Oh 16 year olds are the worst too! good luck with your boarders!

#4 of 7 Old 05-27-2010, 02:27 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

thanks ladies! yeah, she is just a pleasure to be around
#5 of 7 Old 05-27-2010, 06:26 PM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Ahhh....I think you are beginning to see her parents problem with her... It's not too early to start asking them about their savings plan.

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#6 of 7 Old 05-28-2010, 10:24 AM
Advanced Member

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 0
Andrea,

You traded hockey boys for teenagers, hardly a difference . Are you prepared to keep an kids and their child in the event they don't find a place by the time the baby comes? I'm just saying, you can't always count on people to do what they say, and they're young.

I'm not so sure I could say you have to leave since you didn't fulfill your obligation/agreement. I hope they can make it, they're so young. Have a great summer!
#7 of 7 Old 06-04-2010, 03:27 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

well it looks like she is going back to her mom in the next few days 8 hours away... she is sick and wants her to come home. not sure what my nephew is going to do yet. my fingers are crossed that he lets her just go.... but i don't think he will.

Karen at least with the hockey boys they had a full time job... playing hockey and the team was responsible for things like curfew and behaviour.. lol and i always knew they were going home after the season was over

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page