Brrr, Santa and dirty dogs! - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 12-12-2005, 10:30 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Boy it is cold this morning! Or maybe I'm just a wimp!! 30 degrees this am .. we should have snow on the ground today!! That would be a great way to start the week!!

I've gotta catch up on the wrapping today. Play a little Santa .. Kale is going to help he says! That should be interesting!! Seriously ... should be good for some pictures!! I made a big dent in the wrapping this weekend .. but I want my closet back!!

Moose needs a bath .. he went outside this morning and he stinks!!!! So he is in the crate until I get back from taking the older two to school. I guess I'll have to clean the crate when I get back too. That's ok .. toady is deep clean bathroom day .. so I'll do the dog and crate first.

The van needs a bath .. don't know if it will get it today cause it is cold!!! But the windows still say Happy Sweet 16 Kirstie-Raie on them!! ... Guess they need washing!!

Ok .. I'm off .. Kale and I are trying a new routine today. We've GOT TO get his bedtime schedule working better for us all before I and he can stop
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 12-12-2005, 11:29 AM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Yay! Snow! And here we were out walking the other day in 30F weather thinking "This is not bad at all."

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#3 of 6 Old 12-12-2005, 11:47 AM - Thead Starter

Oh we don't have snow .. we just should .. I mean for goodness sake it is 30 degrees out!!!

#4 of 6 Old 12-12-2005, 08:30 PM - Thead Starter

I only did 4 loads of laundry today .. have 2 more to do since it is bathroom day .. rugs and stuff. But I got a headache and just felt like crud.

Stan is a *insert penishead smilie here*. He just can't handle me being sick long. But you know what .. he'll get over it.
#5 of 6 Old 12-12-2005, 08:41 PM
Special Member

Does it "look" like snow there? I've been thinking all day that it just really looks like a blizzard could roll in here at any time! Are they calling for it and I missed that?

Hope you got tons done! We still haven't even finished shopping, so I'm sure we'll be sitting here at midnight on Christmas Eve trying to hurry up and wrap!
#6 of 6 Old 12-13-2005, 09:47 AM - Thead Starter

It has looked that way for a week now. But no such luck for us. We just get COLD rain!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page