What are your weekend plans? - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 16 Old 01-31-2009, 10:35 AM - Thead Starter
Administrator

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have to work this weekend so my days are full but Chad and I have plans to go see Taken this evening.

Elaine White

I'd love to be the ideal mother but I'm too busy raising my kids.

Haley Olivia 8-17-96 ~ Zachary Tyler 4-30-01 ~ Asher Mackenzie born an angel 2-26-03 ~ Brenna Grace 5-4-06
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 16 Old 01-31-2009, 11:17 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Saturday - run some errands (bak, library, grocery store, fabric/yarn store) and work (2-10pm)

Sunday - laundry and sewing
#3 of 16 Old 01-31-2009, 11:28 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 12
Sat - bank, PO, dance and play musical car seats (need to move Kate to the back and get the base for Stewart in.) and clean out the car.

Sun - church Kate sings in late service.

Other than that nothing set in stone. depending on how I feel I need to work on other things like packing my bag, doing laundry, finish packing Stewarts bag etc.

#4 of 16 Old 01-31-2009, 11:45 AM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
We may watch some movies, but that is the end of my plan. Dh really needs to work the weekend.

Taken? What is that about?

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#5 of 16 Old 01-31-2009, 01:07 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 29
Let us know how the movie is Elaine!

Last night I went out to dinner with my parents and then to Kohl's to buy some sheets for the new mattress we are getting tomorrow. Came home and read magazines for awhile. OOOOH, and I got a REALLY good bargain! Ya know those super, super soft baby blankies that you find out now? Well I found a mint green one that says Sweet Pea on the front with that soft material and then all satin on the back. Original price $25 and I found it stuck with some other stuff with a clearance tag of.....bum bum bum.......$2.50!! It is so soft that *I* wanna sleep with it!

Today I woke up at 5am so I have gotten quite a bit accomplished and I have a lot more to do as well. I already did most of my taxes (forgot to pick up my daycare sheet to add in to get CCC) and I am actually getting a return even though I didn't pay hardly any taxes in this year! Granted it won't be the usual $5000-$6000 but it should be around $1300 and I will definitely take that!! I am sure that some will go in savings in case I can't work and the rest on baby $hit!LOL!
I also have been doing laundry, cleaned the kitchen and most of the bathroom.
In a bit I will vaccuum and mop the floors (dusted last night) then get ready and go to Barnes & Noble. Zach is actually into a series of books called The Chronicles of Vladamire Todd and I wanna pick up the rest of the series while it is fresh and he likes it!
Then later today if I have time I need to start typing up some listings (will post about some AMAZING finds in a bit) and then Jim will be coming over some time in the late afternoon. We have some general errand running to do and then we are just going to chill out and watch movies tonight. *didn't bargain for this novel now didja?*

Tomorrow morning we will do our grocery shopping and then pick up a new to us mattress (Try fitting two good sized adults in a full sized bed. AINT fun!LOL!). After that I will prolly just chill cuz the kids are coming home early. Prolly work on my auctions some more as well. I have no plans for Super Bowl.
#6 of 16 Old 01-31-2009, 01:22 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 1
Last night Steve and I were originally going to get our taxes done but when he didn't get his W-2 form yesterday I called and cancelled. Then Steve said he found the last paycheck stub from last year and so I called the tax people back and they said we still need a W-2 form to file, however we could still come in and get everything filled in and then when the form comes in we could just drop it off. I found out I can get credit for the textbooks I bought last year too...so I printed off a list while ago and will give that to them as well when we go back to sign the papers. We will be getting a little over $100 from the state and over $2000 from federal (which we plan to use on our mortgage payment and other bills). After all that we came back home and I fixed dinner.

I need to do some organizing and cleaning today and hopefully put some stuff on Craig's List. Tonight I'd like to rent a movie for Steve and I.

Tomorrow morning we are going to church and then I go to choir practice tomorrow afternoon and then watch the Superbowl.
#7 of 16 Old 01-31-2009, 02:10 PM
Special Member

Last night was girls night. Me, my sister and a friend of ours all went to Red Lobster and the boat. I had never been and had a blast. Our friend won over 200 and I broke even playing penny slots. Can't really complain about that. Had more fun than just going to the bar really. Didn't get home till after 4am though....so I'm sleepy.

Not sure what we are going to do tonight or tomorrow, but I have to get my house clean. It's driving me crazy!!
#8 of 16 Old 01-31-2009, 02:15 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 29
Hi Amy!
Sounds like fun to me! I hope you have a great weekend! Come around more often!
#9 of 16 Old 01-31-2009, 02:51 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
last night we took in a hockey game. it was a great win for the boys.

today i have been puttering around the house, I discovered some currency with logan that has had him clean his room and pick up ALL of his toys today! i'm in shock! so now i am washing laundry and thinking about running our for a slush and lunch and a lottery ticket, the rest of the day is going to be movie day, tonight we will listen to the hockey game on the radio.

tomorrow i am working, then meeting a friend for a skate then ice cream, after that i haven't a clue

just over a week until we fly to disneyland so i am starting to search for summer gear, shoes sunglasses and stuff
#10 of 16 Old 01-31-2009, 02:51 PM
Addicted Member

Well this weekend is a touchy subject. Tonight we were SUPPOSED to be going to a wedding. (a girl I used to work with) I was REALLY looking forward to it, got a babysitter lined up and everything. Dh "forgot" about the wedding and invited people to my house tonight to watch the stupid Ultimate Fighting crap. I am so disappointed. I love weddings and I really really wanted to go. I guess I could always go by myself, but what fun is that????
#11 of 16 Old 01-31-2009, 09:19 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
Friday ran my SIL to the high school, ran back to Christian's school and stayed there for their winter fun day til 11:30 and then got groceries. Christian left after school to go to the gun range to shoot air rifles again, took Kel to my parents and I stayed home and laid around.

Saturday:
Me and Christian had to go to his bowlathon for cub scouts. He had a ton of fun. Took him to my mom's and went out to the Mexican place with Den. And now we are home and gonna watch movies and chill

Sunday:
Going to my parents at 11 for breakfast and then coming home doing stuff and then watching the game
#12 of 16 Old 01-31-2009, 10:39 PM
Addicted Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Laundry, and more laundry. Oh yeah and cleaning.
#13 of 16 Old 02-01-2009, 05:36 PM

Likes Earned: 22
Saturday was run, run, run for us! Got the kids up and into the shower. Ally had to be at a friends hosue at 10:30 for a birthday aprty (they went to the movies). Then ran errands. Dropped Drew at a Bday party at 3. Rick and Ihad to be at a party at 4. Had to pick Drew up at 6 and took him back to our party. Got home about 9:30 and some friends came over to watch a movie (Death Race). Didn't get to bed until almost 2.

Today Ally has a friend over , Rick is off doing stuff with his brother, I'm playing catch up on the puter, Drew is playing and I'm getting ready to go to the store to pick up bread, milk and snacks for the GAME! Plan on doing laundry while we watch.

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland
#14 of 16 Old 02-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Addicted Member

Saturday night turned out to be fun. By BIL and SIL came over along with a couple of friends of theirs. I even drank a daquiri!
#15 of 16 Old 02-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
yesterday dh and I went shopping by ourselves!!! Spent money on the kids mostly (got them new snow pants and clothes, a game and Open Season 2) and we got ourselves an 8x12 carpet for our room

today we put down the carpet...did laundry...took the boys sled riding, went to the store and now we're home... gotta do dishes in a few minutes and plan on relaxing the rest of the day.
#16 of 16 Old 02-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
Today I went to my parents for breakfast. I did my taxes....YES! Den has so much taken out that we are getting 3,990 back Which is so surprising because I thought we were screwed this year because Den is making really good money...oh well...not gonna argue!

I finished my school store stuff(I'm in charge of ordering and making the list up for what is at the school store) and just have to run to the school tomorrow, print out 250 copies and get them counted out and in teachers mail boxes. Finished the minutes for the PTO meeting and have to get those copied for tomorrow nights meeting and now I'm just being lazy til the game starts---Can you tell I forgot it was the beginning of the money so I didn't get my school crap done...lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in