User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-12-2009, 04:29 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 13
Likes Given: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So I am super bored at work and went to bored.com and OMG this one story is just messed up....

Bad Date Story #7082
Okay, I met this guy, we'll say Rick. Anyways I was 15 and he looked about 5 years older....which is what he told me. I didn't think it was gonna go past a date so when he asked me to dinner I accepted. The date was great, we went to see a scary movie which made me end up sitting in his lap with his arms wrapped around me. The date ended with a nice long kiss. We talked to eachother on the phone for hours each day. We saw eachother throughout the summer and got close but kept it to small dates. I had to go register for school and I saw him there. So I ran up to hug and kiss him and he wouldnt touch me. I shruged it off and got my stuff. I went home and called him and he said we couldn't see eachother anymore... I was crushed. First day of school came around...and I saw him... Turns out he's NOT only 5 years older...turns out hes about 15 years older and also my Geography teacher! It was SO embarassing! Everyone knew! It's the worst class of my life! ~Anonymous

Ok..I went on this group date. It was me, my date, his friend, and two of my best friends. Believe it or not this was in 5th grade and we were at one of Mile Run events after school (It was just a meeting place, I didnt actually intend on running) Well once we got there my date, Daniel, and both my best friends wanted to run, but they were pressuring my to run also and I am NO runner and he is a MAJOR jock so I had to (plus I am overweight, so i felt i kind of had to prove to him I wasnt lazy) Well half way into the run I get a panic attack and my chest feels like its going to burst so I just walk. Well I end up being the second to last runner in front of practically my whole school and other kids from other schools and he was like 5th. I could've killed myself right there out of embarrassment. Ok so then we go into the woods near the track and just sit aorund talking and I guess we started playing spin the bottle and he wants to see my breasts,,and of course I was completly flat chested even though both my best friends were "developed" so I did and I could tell he was not happy...and the next day he completely ignored me. I felt horrible...and he asked my friend to be his girlfriend and she said yes. So UGH worst expierence EVER!

I really hope some of these stores are fake.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 05-12-2009, 05:10 PM

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
W0W that sucks!

here is one of mine!
i was walking from the store with a friend and this dude stops his car and ask if we wanted a ride. I said no and she said yes cause she didnt wanna walk so i was like ohk..so he took us home and ask for my number so i gave it to him and he was a bug-a boo...OMG!!
so he asked me out for the 20th time and i said sure..so we went to dinner and a movie!
At dinner we order and no real convo at all. O mean ugh i was so ready 2 go! and check this he wanted me to pay for MY OWN FOOD!!! Im like are you serious!! o me being me im lke no..
then we go to the movies and watch ATL when it came out and he was so loud yelling like "AAHH LOOK ITZ BIG BOOTY JUDY, AAHH THEY GOT HER IN HERE" i was so ready to go..ugh i got home and erased his number and havent talk to him since!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page