Anyone else sick of hearing about Michael Jackson? - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 06-28-2009, 02:47 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am so sick of MJ this and MJ that everywhere I go. He was a good singer and dancer back in the day, but he hadn't had a major hit in a long time. I know he is supposed to represent my generation, but I didn't really like him that much - especially after he did all those questionable things with little boys. I thought he was weird. I wondered why any parent in their right mind would leave their kids alone with him. I just wish all this MJ stuff would go away! I am sick of it. I don't care why he died. Can the news please just get over MJ? Surely some celebrity is having a baby or something. Anything! I am now missing hearing all about this so called "democratic" election in Iran.

I am sorry for his children especially and the people who loved him, but geez, there are actually important things happening elsewhere. The House already slipped in the most reforming environmental bill in history. Unfortunately, it allows for a lot more development of nuclear energy which hopefully will change once the Senate gets ahold of it. It seems like when people aren't paying attention that's when politicans really love to slip one in on us. Now is the time to really pay attention, because the world and our own government think we aren't watching.

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 06-28-2009, 01:46 PM

Likes Earned: 13
Likes Given: 1
He is EVERYONE on the news it is getting a little over the top.
#3 of 9 Old 06-28-2009, 04:39 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
With the Iranians basically taking British citizens prisoner for no reason, there is real reason to be concerned we may be at war in Iran soon. IMO, that's more a bit more important than MJ.

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#4 of 9 Old 06-29-2009, 01:20 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 1
Yes!! I am getting tired of hearing about him. He is gone people. Move on already! Grieve without having it on the television and radio all the time. Poor Farrah Fawcet and Ed McMahon didn't even get this much attention.
#5 of 9 Old 06-29-2009, 04:09 PM

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Absolutely tired! It's to bad he died, but enough is enough.
#6 of 9 Old 06-29-2009, 05:34 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 1
Yes, I also agree!
I liked him when I was 12, that's it! lol
But when all the "child molestation came out"? ah, well...........
We all have our opinions, and I will leave it at that!
#7 of 9 Old 06-29-2009, 09:59 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
Eh, it doesn't bother me any.
#8 of 9 Old 06-30-2009, 08:03 AM

Likes Earned: 22
I realize some people are tired of hearing about him. Personally, i never believed all the bru-ha-ha some years back. I have enjoyed watching some of the specials. I have always loved his music. I will miss the person he once was.

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland
#9 of 9 Old 07-11-2009, 04:53 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
it didnt bother me, I loved his music and all. Its pretty obviously how the world is today.. that this seems more important.. to tell you the truth i was sick of hearing about jon and kate.. there is other worldly issues that are important, but if CNN etc dont think sooo well..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in