Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 01-08-2010, 09:15 AM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We are going to be snowed in so my plan is to clean house and work on my thesis.

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#3 of 8 Old 01-08-2010, 09:55 AM

Likes Earned: 22
Likes Given: 0
We are having Ally's birthday party Saturday night. She begged for an outdoor party (in January!), so we are having a weiner roast over the fire pit in the backyard, then the kids will make smores. But I have games and crafts planned for indoors. So that means today I'll be shopping and cleaning and packing. Such fun!

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland

#4 of 8 Old 01-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 12
Saturday is open - so I'll be working around the house on stuff. Hopefully sewing and getting my Etsy Page back up. (put it on vacation for the holidays)

Sunday Kev leaves for his mtg so it's just me & the kiddos (can't say me & the girls anymore ) so maybe I'll make them help clean - thats always fun.
#5 of 8 Old 01-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 12
Saturday is open - so I'll be working around the house on stuff. Hopefully sewing and getting my Etsy Page back up. (put it on vacation for the holidays)

Sunday Kev leaves for his mtg so it's just me & the kiddos (can't say me & the girls anymore ) so maybe I'll make them help clean - thats always fun.
#6 of 8 Old 01-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 22
Likes Given: 15
Well... The house is mainly clean (I need to do some quick pick up today so it stays that way). Tessa is going to a cousin's house to sleep over tonight (and hopefully tomorrow) which she is very excited about (it's her favorite cousin). Sammie is going to spend the weekend at Oma's. It's her turn because her weekend got interrupted by one of Leroy's strokes back in the fall.
So it's just three of us. Jim has to work tomorrow morning, and Karah will enjoy the weekend without her sisters (I hope). I am hoping to work on Tessa's quilt. I need to actually quilt it so I can bind it and give it to her. Finished the top forever ago, but then my machine broke, then I got a new one, then we moved etc.... I am expecting a shipment of yarn in the mail, if it comes the quilt will wait while I work on baby blankets. Jim will be doing schoolwork and Karah will play with her toys, play games with us and play Playdoh.
#7 of 8 Old 01-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Advanced Member

Likes Earned: 10
We are about to be snowed in! I'm hoping to get to the RV show this weekend that in town because I just bought the pop up camper and have yet to use it.
#8 of 8 Old 01-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Administrator

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 2
I have an unexpected 3 day weekend because of the snow and while it's really tempting to sit around and do nothing I think I'm going to try and get this apartment in order. There are some areas that desperately need to be dejunked along with the regular cleaning.
No going out plans as of yet but I'm sure Chad and I will attempt something, at some point.

Elaine White

I'd love to be the ideal mother but I'm too busy raising my kids.

Haley Olivia 8-17-96 ~ Zachary Tyler 4-30-01 ~ Asher Mackenzie born an angel 2-26-03 ~ Brenna Grace 5-4-06

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page