Tips for taking better photos of kids - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 07-01-2008, 03:43 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mother Nature has worked her magic to ensure that probably nothing in this world has a greater attraction for us than our children, whether it be merely their voices calling our names, their cries at night that wake us up faster than any alarm clock or their images that we or others photograph.

http://www.photographytips.com/page.cfm/141

My SIL takes and sends the most horrible kid photos ever. The law of averages says that at least one in 50 should be decent. I have not seen anyone here take such awful photos.

Tip: Large photos of close ups of children's tougnes are not enjoyable to others. I have a ton of photos of my nieces' and nephew's tougnes. A tougne is a tougne. It is not the beautiful part of the face.

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 07-02-2008, 01:47 PM

Likes Earned: 22
Likes Given: 0
Lenora!

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland
#3 of 5 Old 07-02-2008, 03:26 PM - Thead Starter

It's funny, but it's really an issue. I just got a huge email of photos with kids sulking and close ups of tougnes. I am the only one who will accept her photos anymore and I am thinking of refusing too.

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#4 of 5 Old 07-02-2008, 04:57 PM

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Has anyone told her how gross they are? How about sending her some close-ups of your kids tongues - maybe that'd help her get the point!
#5 of 5 Old 07-02-2008, 05:45 PM - Thead Starter

Oh yes. It has involved a major chew out by dh, mil and bil. And still she sends these dreadful pics. She got really mad when the family suggested that her dh take all the photos. So the compromise is she sends them to me and I send on the good ones. So far I've had next to nothing to send on.

You can imagine how ticked MIL, who is not allowed personal email at work, and bil, who has a 9k dial up internet connection, are when they received large photos of tougnes and kids fighting, crying or pouting.

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page