I am new to the board, and just wanted to say hello, and find some advise. I am at 10dpo and am quite sure I time everything perfectly, I took a first response early detection at 7 dpo and BFN. It was a double pack and I have one more, do you think today is o.k. to test again today? AF is due on Friday -- waiting is killing me!! I was thinking of taking the other test on Friday morning with FMU. Any advice anyone.
Ohhhh...ok...makes perfect sense now.
JMO...I think the first test was taken too early. Your 3 days away from AF...most of the early response tests says you can test 3 or 4 days before AF...so I would say take it in the morning with FMU...then that way you are only 2 days from AF...maybe the HCG level will be high enough to detect. Then if you get a negative...then your mind will be at ease and hopefully AF will show up on time.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.
I recently tested before AF was due, and got a false positive. Well at the time I didn't know it was a false positive, so when AF showed up on Saturday, I panicked thinking I was having another mc. In my opinion, it would be best to wait until the day after AF is due, that way you also don't have to worry about spending more money on tests Good luck!
Well I took the test this morning and it was a BFN (big fat negative), so I guess I will have to wait for AF on Friday and try again for next month. Thanks for all of your advice. Atleast my mind is at ease now. The test says it can detect up to four days before AF, and this morning was 2 days and I did with my FMU (first morning urine), so I guess that means it was not a false negative.
DH and I started trying in September 2003, then in January 2005 we found out that I had a large fibroid inside my endometrium that was preventing us from conceiving. I had it removed in June of 2005 and we had to wait one month before trying again, we started again in July of 2005 and here we are still trying. So as you can see this has been a long and trying time for us. In the beginning they (the dr.'s) thought I would not be able to remove the fibroid because of it's location, but with alot of prayer, they were able to remove it without any scar tissue (which would have caused another problem with conception). But anyway, sorry for the long post and hopefully next month is the month.