Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 09-23-2014, 07:58 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jogging in place

Has anyone ever done jogging in place? is it helpful, I really need to lose 30Kgs in 12 months the easy way because of my job schedule.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 09-30-2014, 07:51 AM

Jogging in place works, you might dismiss it but it works really great especially for busy people, but you need to make it a habbit to do it daily, or only 6 days a week, then one day rest is okay.

|
#3 of 10 Old 11-04-2014, 08:12 AM

Jogging in place helps a lot, if you can manage to sustain it only for 45 minutes, you can even lose a 5kgs per month, so stop wondering if it works and start jogging now.

#4 of 10 Old 12-09-2014, 10:55 AM

Committing yourself to jog in place daily is the hardest, I prefer paying a gym nearby since you will force yourself to go to the gym for workout otherwise your money will go to waste.

#5 of 10 Old 12-28-2014, 06:11 AM
RWL

Its not bad, the only issue I you may have with it is that because you don't get the full range of movement that you get with regular jogging.

I've also found that it can be significantly more boring than running outside because you are staring at the same thing for 30 mins at the same time, whereas when you are outside moving from place to place you're at least experiencing a change in scenery.
#6 of 10 Old 01-16-2015, 12:56 PM

Jogging in place can get really boring and it won't take you long to abandon it, just look for a cheap gym, am sure there is in your area, you will get psyched up and you will never miss a training session.

|
|
#7 of 10 Old 02-22-2015, 01:07 PM

I have done it before and it worked well when I combined with dieting, I was loosing 4-5kgs monthly, stop eating meat and junk foods like chips and burgers, then do jogging in place for atleast 20 minutes.
#8 of 10 Old 03-25-2015, 04:32 AM

Jogging in place is better than doing nothing, as long as you do it daily, it will work, the only draw back is that it is boring, but if you can overcome that, you will lose weight.

|
|
|
|
#9 of 10 Old 03-27-2015, 04:17 AM

Yes I love jogging in place! Perfect for the bad weather
#10 of 10 Old 06-23-2015, 12:22 PM

I have done it many times before and it was effective but not much, you could expect to lose even 5Kgs every month depending how well you do it, I used to do 30 mins in the morning, and 30 mins in the evening.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page