Hello guys, I need your suggestion on this - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 12-08-2018, 06:40 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello guys, I need your suggestion on this

Hello guys,
How is it going?
I got married this year with my boyfriend. I didn't get the consent from my parents for our marriage. My husband has some stammering issues. On account of that, my parents didn't like him that much. He lost his parents when he was 5 years old. He was raised by his grandmother. We stay at his grandmother's house. The house is pretty much done and dusted. Not just that, I am pregnant at the moment and when the doctor saw our house, he told us to move from this place immediately. It is really unsafe to stay in that house under these circumstances. The house may fall apart at any moment. I am allergic to dust so I stay there that would cause severe issues for me as well as the baby growing inside me. When I spoke about this with my cousin he suggested making use of cash back mortgage. So I would like to know your views on cash back mortgage.
Please do reply.
Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in