User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 09-17-2004, 01:05 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
the worst situation with your stepkids mother so far....????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 09-17-2004, 01:32 AM

Oh boy just one? Well ex #1 tried to hit my daughter, told dsd that my kids aren't dh's that she is his only child, when I was engaged to dh she told me she wished she could have another child with my husband. I could go on....lol

ex #2 we are pretty civil to each other.
#3 of 6 Old 09-17-2004, 02:05 AM - Thead Starter

well the ex was trying to get $200.00 more dollars from us for haulin the kids around when she has them, my hubby told her no and now we hear she's going to take him to court so I dont' know what will happen but things were civil up until that point

#4 of 6 Old 09-29-2004, 01:43 PM

Lol....that she would ALWAYS send letter Dearest J and Love Always. I mean c'mon woman get a grip. Nevermind the fact that she remarried someone who I'm SURE wouldn't appreciate it. Of course after alot of trying to ignore it I let her have it. First she tried to deny it but when I offered to copy the letters and send them to her house (where her dh would surely see them) she told me "I'm just glad we understand each other"..... Boy you bet we do!
#5 of 6 Old 09-30-2004, 11:05 AM

I cannot believe that she told your dsd that Kate!!! Of course, David has a 6 year old daughter and after Devin was born her mom started telling her that Devin wasn't her brother. But they finally got that taken care of.

Heather, I know you are stressed about that!! Everything will work out!

luna-my goodness... that would've really ticked me off to. But it sounds like you tried to be the grown up about it until you couldn't take it anymore. And I think you did the right thing.
#6 of 6 Old 03-20-2009, 05:13 PM
jvs

Hey, I dicovered in a court affidavit that my fiance's ex claimed I was hitting my stepdaughter! And she said it in court! and she has made almost 30 accusations against him over the years. Not one of them could ever be backed up with any evidence or particulars! We do all the travelling for visits and she collects child support from 3 different fathers. The latest is she is trying to keep our wonderful stepdaughter from attending our wedding, eeek! Anyhow, I hope this makes you feel better, it could be worse.... haha.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page