Baby Gym Recommendations? - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-13-2016, 04:10 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Baby Gym Recommendations?

I'm after a baby gym for my toddler and was wondering if there is one in-particular that mothers here can recommend? I've seen a few around, ranging in price, and they all have different gadgets to play with, not sure which ones are the best for stimulation. Some have different modes too where you can lie them on their back or tummy. There's the option of finding one for sale second-hand to explore to.

I know its difficult to really say as every child is different and most parents probably have no grounds for comparison between the different ones but any suggestions would be cool, thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bg.jpg (4.0 KB, 0 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 05-13-2016, 11:13 PM - Thead Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notblinkinez View Post
I'm after a baby gym for my toddler and was wondering if there is one in-particular that mothers here can recommend? I've seen a few around, ranging in price, and they all have different gadgets to play with, not sure which ones are the best for stimulation. Some have different modes too where you can lie them on their back or tummy. There's the option of finding one for sale second-hand to explore to.

I know its difficult to really say as every child is different and most parents probably have no grounds for comparison between the different ones but any suggestions would be cool, thanks.
The one in the picture I gave was the jungle gym which is showing around 60/70 euros. Has anyone had any experience with this gym?
#3 of 3 Old 05-14-2016, 08:49 AM - Thead Starter

Quote:

Quote:
The one in the picture I gave was the jungle gym which is showing around 60/70 euros. Has anyone had any experience with this gym?
Think I'm jut going to get the jungle gym that I'd mentioned as I've found one now that's 45 euros as it is used. Hasn't had much use though and appears to be in decent condition. It should definitely do for now anyway and is good value at that price.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page