Jan 26 to Feb 1: Workout Check In - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 01-27-2009, 03:08 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I missed Monday due to lack of sleep. But I am back in the saddle today.

40 minutes Latin Blast off including 10 minutes of upper body toning with weights. I inceased my weights from 1.5 lbs to 3 lbs.

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 01-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 0
i've been using Wii Fit...getting ready to get in at least a 1/2 hr. now
#3 of 10 Old 01-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 0
Haven't done any cardio yet. 50 crunches yesterday and about to do 50 today!

#4 of 10 Old 01-27-2009, 05:35 PM - Thead Starter

Enjoy yourself, Michelle!

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#5 of 10 Old 01-28-2009, 09:29 AM - Thead Starter

55 minutes Bounce Back after Baby with Denise Austin. Includes cardio and toning.

Even dh thinks DA is more annoying than Richard Simmons. Oh well, I am getting my dollar out of this tape.

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#6 of 10 Old 01-31-2009, 01:44 AM - Thead Starter

Thursady: 40 minutes Latin Blast Off with toning session using three pound weights.

Friday: Took the day off. I had too much else going on.

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#7 of 10 Old 01-31-2009, 03:21 PM - Thead Starter

Saturday: 40 minutes Latin Blast Off with 10 minutes toning w/3 lb weights included.

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#8 of 10 Old 01-31-2009, 03:49 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 12
I did about 45 mins on Wii Fit on Thursday. Thats about it
#9 of 10 Old 01-31-2009, 04:42 PM - Thead Starter

WTG Karen!

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#10 of 10 Old 02-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
I did about 40 minutes on Wii fit on Friday (I LOVE the boxing) I didn't do any yesterday, but I did enough walking to make up for it!! (DH and I went shopping and ended up having to park quite a ways from the stores plus we walked around most of the stores at least twice (We were looking for snow pants and boots for the boys...found snow pants, but not boots) I plan on doing wii fit later after we take the boys sledding.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page