Feb 2 - Feb 8: Workout Check in - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 14 Old 02-02-2009, 03:24 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So far I have scrubbed the carpet on my hands and knees with a scrub brush. I may do something else later. If not, scrubbing the carpet is going to count for my workout.

What about you?

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 14 Old 02-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Did my 50 crunches and 50 leg lifts. Would like to do 30 min on the elliptical but I have NO energy.
#3 of 14 Old 02-02-2009, 05:12 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
i did about 30-35 minutes of Wii Fit .. i'm hoping to do more later

#4 of 14 Old 02-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Addicted Member

Oh I so want a wii so I can the the wii fit!!
#5 of 14 Old 02-02-2009, 07:02 PM - Thead Starter

Here, they are extremelly popular among senior citizens. Who would have guessed?

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#6 of 14 Old 02-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Special Member

I sewed for four hours. Considering it's a quilt made of denim and flannel, it's heavy and heavy lifting is exercise - right?

eta: My ankles still pain when over-worked or touched so I haven't been able to do much of anything BUT I can start now. Just gotta get my lazy butt up!!
#7 of 14 Old 02-04-2009, 03:37 PM - Thead Starter

I had to skip yesterday, because my dd had an evaluation with her OT.

Today: 40 minutes latin blast off including 10 minutes upper body toning with 3 lb weights.

I am not sure if I will get to workout tomorrow or not. My dd has a speech evaluation in the afternoon and dh has a dental appointment in the morning.

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#8 of 14 Old 02-04-2009, 07:14 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I did 25 mins of cardio kick boxing yesterday.
Today I have done 4 loads of laundry and grocery shopped then I am chasing 3-5 year olds around for 1 1/2 hours at church. I call that excercise

I am a proud wife to a hard working man Russ
and I have two wonderful kids Hannah and Will!
#9 of 14 Old 02-04-2009, 07:17 PM - Thead Starter

Me, too!

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#10 of 14 Old 02-05-2009, 02:54 PM - Thead Starter

Thursday - Tae Bo Power 46 minutes. My hands and arms started to tingle and go numb while I was working out. If I didn't already have MS, I would be worried. I haven't done tae bo in about 3 months. I was really sucking wind there for awhile. Fortunately, I got my second wind and made it through fine.

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#11 of 14 Old 02-06-2009, 08:34 PM - Thead Starter

40 minutes Latin Blast Off including toning session with 3 lb weights.

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#12 of 14 Old 02-07-2009, 07:30 PM - Thead Starter

Saturday - 2 miles light walking around the wildlife center

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#13 of 14 Old 02-07-2009, 08:03 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 12
I didn't do anything this week. I wanted to make sure I took it easy as to not go into labor. But it's a free for all from here on out!
#14 of 14 Old 02-09-2009, 05:10 PM - Thead Starter

Sunday - two miles walking moderate pace. We are going to walk every day the weather holds.

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page